Saturday, August 8, 2015

frontier city and whitewater bay.....

Thinking about going to Frontier City and Whitewater Bay when I was younger...

I really enjoyed every time that I was able to go with friends/family to Oklahoma City to these theme parks and just be able to get away from my stresses and worries as a child...and have fun for once.

The carnival type rides were a lot of fun for me and I liked the wild west theme of Frontier City. I liked all the rides and the carnival atmosphere, the gift shops were unique and I remember all that...how exciting and fun it was to go there..

you can go at all times I think to Frontier City...I remember going to school during the week and then one night I went with friends and then one weekend we went to enjoy the rides there...

They had lots of candy and it was all themed as well...I really liked the Halloween days at Frontier City I was invited to go along to that one time and everyone was in costume...it was really a lot of fun for everyone...

they also have bands play sometimes and I think I went to a concert there once...

in the summer I liked going to Whitewater Bay they had ginormous water slides and so many water rides it was exciting and really cooled you off in the summer weather...

I wish they had more local theme parks like that..so a person doesn't have to travel so far....

No comments:

Post a Comment