Sunday, August 30, 2015

stage theater, musicals, broadway.....

I know that I have always loved musicals, stage theater, and Broadway entertainment.
 
It takes a very talented person to be able to act, sing, dance, and perform in anything....I like to think that all of these talents are in some ways art.
 
Local stage theater is something that i like to watch on days when I have extra time and I am closer to the local city...I like all of the colorful well made costumes, the music, the singing and all of the time that is dedicated by the actors and performers....
 
stage theater is something that is there in many towns/cities and the community can take part in that sometimes...Many people should go and watch local stage theater for entertainment and see how much work it takes to bring a show together and how wonderful they are....
 
There are many Broadway shows that people can go watch and support with great performers, colorful costumes, music, and beautiful stage settings....
 
I have many favorite Broadway performances and I enjoy seeing them on stage in the city where they have traveled to bring their performances to everyone sometimes....
 
these performances can be serious, funny, sad, happy---many different emotions.....very entertaining! they make you feel emotions when you watch them and they can make you feel as though you are experiencing what the performer is portraying onstage....as though you are apart of the setting....
 
I like OKLAHOMA the musical...I have many favorites, but I am from Oklahoma and I have always enjoyed this one.......O K L A H O M A !!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment