Sunday, August 23, 2015

dress appropriately at all times.....

When I attend church services on sundays I like to dress nicely..sometimes I wear a nice dress that covers everything of my body...shortened sleeves on a dress are ok and just not too shortened in the neck/chest/or legs area....nice shoes too!

sometimes for church I just dress in boots/jeans/capris/plain t-shirt/or plain shoes..some make-up or no make-up..just nicely..doesn't have to be fancy...everyone is welcome to a church who wants to achieve goodness I believe...

clothes don't have to be expensive to be nice...over expensive labels on clothing don't matter to me..who cares if you wear inexpensive clothing...Just so they look nice and are respectful....it doesn't matter the cost...affordable is always good...

some women's clothing is way too revealing and that is very disrespectful and looks bad...I believe so anyway....lol...

My Grandparents and a few others in my family who love and care about me have always dressed nicely.....They have taught me that there is a time to dress very respectful and there are days you can just be casual.....

Nobody needs to be letting everything hang out of clothing!!!...haha!...it just doesn't look nice showing everything all the time....

Tank tops, very shortened shorts, very lowered revealing women's blouses, shortened tube tops revealing tummys are something that you can wear occasionally in the summer..but they just don't look that great to me....it's just my opinion...I just don't wear those...

I think that men/women/children/teenagers should always try to dress appropriately and something I call classy...You don't have to spend a lot of money purchasing clothing....and you can save money for clothing purchases..that's what I work toward......

dressing casual during summer days when i just go to the store or to run errands I just wear colorful plain t-shirts that cover up everything, capris(pants), flip-flops, sandals, shoes I just step into... I like colorful purses also! I like glitters and rhinestones that's all I have for sparkle...haha....

I don't wear much make-up in summer, too sweaty and a mess because the summer wind ruins it..so I don't wear much....I just tie my hair back and I am comfortable...it's ok just running errands or going to a store.....I think I just don't fuss with make-up and all that because I hurt a lot in summer from arthritis and I try to be as comfortable as possible.....

in winter I still suffer from arthritis pain in chilly cold weather, so I try to stay warm/comfortable and I will wear make-up then it will stay on.....

also in winter I like to wear longer jeans, boots(of any kind), shoes, nice warm socks, sweaters/sweat pants, longer sleeved clothing, sweat suits with shoes/socks, hats(that are warm) gloves, nice warm coats... and scarves...always be warm in winter!

I like colorful clothing,...I mainly like blues, turquoises, and greens....!...

wearing the color black is also a nice respectful color to wear it should always be very clean and you have to watch out for fuzzies on your black clothing at all times!...lint rollers are good items to have on hand when needed with wearing darker clothing!..

I wear the color black for special meetings, church, important events.i am always respectful and covered-up......i wear longish sleeved blouses, dress pants, and boots...I always wear make-up for these events and make sure my hair looks nice.....so I can stop by and say hello! or show respect to others....

clothing should always be nice and clean, not faded and no tears in clothing or stains in clothing...I have a few t-shirts that I wear just at home and I don't care when I am home or just working in the field or garden if those clothes look bad...who cares what you look like then right?!....haha....always wear whatever the heck you want at home I say! nobody's there....lol...

working in an occupation indoors you should always dress nicely and respectfully...working outside in an occupation that is hot and you get dirty or sweaty working...you can dress comfortably and wear pretty much anything that you don't mind getting ruined.....

stay cool working outdoors in hotter weather....dress warm in cold weather...Burr!

washing clothes is something I work on all the time...I wash at home and sometimes I have washed my clothing in town at the laundry when electricity went out...just take some quarters, take some extra money with you incase you need extras, your favorite laundry scent/soap, and softner...wash and dry..

i like to choose a favorite laundry soap scent that I enjoy----that is always fun to me!....I'm a nerd I know!...haha!

i also bring an inexpensive laundry basket to keep my clothing together in....dirty then clean!....I like Laundromats...they should always be spacious and comfortable,  well kept and clean too....they need to be cooler and air conditioned more....you have to set there and wait on your laundry to complete washing so I have taken a book to read, or magazine about crafting or cooking....while I have waited in the hot Laundromats...it gets terribly hot in summertime..

I take a bath/shower everyday and I like to be nice and clean..i like bar soap/bath gels..in my favorite nice scents...

shampooing/drying, brushing my hair, and keeping it looking it's best is something I think needs to be completed....

I like to always make sure my nails are clean, shaped/filed, and look nice...I like polish mostly...I have a bad habit of biting my nails it's from stress and worrying..I've been biting my nails since I was a little girl...it's a bad habit I need to work on stopping.... 

I always smell nice at all times...I know that most people cannot afford to bathe everyday, but I think a bath every few days is needed if possible...we should always try to look our best and smell our best!....haha!..I don't ever want to stink or smell bad...I don't ever want people to say about me: "She stinks! shoo-wee!"...haha!

above all, the most important thing i want to ever achieve in dressing appropriately is to dress CLASSY, CLEAN, and RESPECTFULLY at all times...

julie













No comments:

Post a Comment