Monday, August 31, 2015

no time for idiot people and nonsense in life.....

I don't put up with nonsense or idiots who try to annoy, endanger my life, ridicule me, lie to me, cheat me, or make up lies about me, or try to hurt my feelings...I have had to learn to be tough because of continual idiots in my life and near me....haha!...

People who continually try to harass someone or take part in any of these things...I will not allow in my life and I will NEVER put up with that kind of nonsense or behavior....I cannot stand annoying people!....and a person has no time to waste when you have a life that is full of worries and you are very busy with many important things and caring for people.....

who cares what some stupid idiots think about you! 

the opinions of idiots do not matter...lol...they are losers!

whenever someone in my life that I have trusted and cared about has betrayed me and tried to endanger my life, or hurt my feelings any of those things...I just go on with my life, forget them, and drop them from my life...dropped like a hot potato!....haha...

I get VERY angry, laugh, and I never look back...because you cannot care about those evil others or how they have treated you because they don't matter to you once they have hurt you terribly....you just have to go on with life and work on forgetting them and the pain they have caused your heart and your mind...

I have unfortunately had many, many idiots in my life and I have avoided them because of how nasty and pathetic they all are....haha...I think: " You treat me this way?...Good-bye! Good riddance!"...Dropped from my life just like that!...and I laugh.

working toward being a strong person is something I work on everyday and I also work on forgetting the past everyday....I have forgot many people who have betrayed me in my life and I just laugh now and look forward....like I always have...without those idiots near me I am happier!

It's very easy for me to drop people from my life and go on....I just laugh when they all stand there and cry when their harassments do not hurt me and they cannot believe how tough I actually am..lol.....You don't try to hurt me or harass me! it's over for them then! I always laugh about those idiots because---You play with fire you are gonna get burned! haha!....

I just do not care about what they think about me when they are idiots....they make up lies about me, hate me, betray me...I just laugh and go on....because of how stupid and pathetic they all are...

People want to tear you down when you are a good person and they want to ruin things that are of goodness.....I just keep going on with my life and laugh....I stay a good person and I will always be a good, kind person..despite how much many evil idiot people may not like me...I do not care..I know that when I am good I am way better than they will ever be by the way they are behaving.....they ruin themselves.

that annoying crap is something I will NOT allow in my life and I will NEVER allow idiots to tear me down and try to hurt me....

Being strong, defending yourself, standing your ground and never allowing people to tear you down with words or try to knock you down is always something to work on..Evil people want everyone to be knocked down and they want to control nice people and make them bad...That's why you must always work to rid evil people and evil things from your life and always be aware of evilness trying to become apart of your life....always work toward ridding the world of evilness.

don't let others ruin goodness in your life or try to hurt you physically or hurt you with words....

being a strong, kind, caring, person who works toward goodness and ridding the world of evil everyday is something a person should strive toward always...

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment