Thursday, August 27, 2015

paper craft, origami, paper dolls......

Paper craft is something that is very interesting to me and it is another form of art....

I think most people can understand setting in a business office, a class room, or just being near office supplies, and just start drawing or folding on paper that is there....It is a hobby for some people and you can create so many pretty things....

many shapes or sizes you can create with origami...you can use most paper to create with....

Folding the paper is a way to relieve stress and worry in your life for many people.....

There are so many different items you can create with origami and many different themes....

I have seen many different colors of paper that people have used with origami...I think you can purchase packs of it in craft stores...I like brightly colored origami creations!

I think of paper dolls when I think of paper craft.

I know that you can purchase books of paper dolls online and there are some books in the toy aisle at most stores...I really enjoyed making paper dolls and creating them, adding their clothing and folding it onto the paper doll when I was a child....

I stored most of mine in a small box and it was always nice to be able to find new paper dolls and new paper clothing....So many different clothing patterns and different dolls to collect and find with different faces and themes....

Paper dolls are just a paper craft and I think that they are nice for stress relief to fold and properly store...Just remember, you cannot get them dirty and you cannot immerse them in water!....

There are thousands of paper doll books online and there should be many more in stores for all people to paper craft with.....



No comments:

Post a Comment