Sunday, August 16, 2015

fickle, self obsessed, snobby people....

People can be fickle and snobby.

Friends, acquaintances and even family members can be this way...they have in my life.Even some people you may not even know can be this way as well...

it is very hurtful....and you have to always look out for these kinds of people....

People who you have been friends with and even family members.....nothing is and never will be ever good enough.

I have had so many problems with this in my life...Whenever they want something from you and they are having bad fortune they have time for you and want to be in your life at all times and talk to you about all their troubles and want you to feel sorry for them...especially if you have a few extra dollars they think you will gift them...

And when they have good fortune and plenty of money they do not have time for you or will even speak to you at all and basically it is I don't have time for you!....they are self obsessed.

nobody was ever there when I needed someone to talk to in my times of sadness...and nobody was there to listen to my upsets...

and I have never ever asked anyone for money at all like they have all asked me and I never will ask people for money..i have way more class than that!...I just told them No I won't give you the only few extra dollars I have..because I know what they were all about....greed and bad things.

it is sad when you learn that is all some people want to be friends and family members with you for is something like a few extra dollars they can steal or try to take from you and just want you to listen to their problems...and to use you for anything they can take from you...oh well...they lost me...I am too good for them and their stupidity!

I don't have time for those people in my life and I don't have time for snobby people in my life either! kicked to the curb! out of my life!

those snobby people who be little others, make fun of others and think they are better than others---I will never speak with or even let them set at a table with me...they want to set at a table and tell me how great they are and how much money they have.....I don't care and I don't wanna hear all about it...they just brag and carry on with their obsession with money, material things and themselves....*eye roll* annoying!....

I just think.." Well, can we talk about something else other than yourself and your money and everything you have? "...oh, how rich you are snobs!..who gives a damn?!...i don't! enough is enough! go tell somebody who cares..because I don't...funny thing is there's probably a lot of other people who don't care either! everybody is tired of it...haha!

they will say to you: "Oh I have this and I have that! "...and I say: "Oh well and I don't care!" lol.

I cannot stand that snobby self obsessed crap! I don't care! It was in school, it was in friendships, in family members..so I just stopped being near those people and avoid them always..too much stress..too much bragging...and too many superficial people....hangers-on.

tired of it all....

I do not like snobs, jealousy, and snobby behavior...people with those kind of attitudes just make me sick...*puke*....annoying and superficial people I do not like....people who are all about money and material things are annoying and do not know what life should be about.....and they sure don't know how to be good friends or good family members!!! 

people who use others for money, attention, or anything at all are idiots..and I will not ever allow myself to be near such awfulness...those people will tear you down and ruin your life..all bad with them....

people obsessed with money, power, attention, and themselves are also people I will not ever allow myself to have to be near either...too annoying.

if you place yourself, money, power, or attention on a pedestal you will be left with nothing...

julie












No comments:

Post a Comment