Tuesday, August 25, 2015

lisa frank stickers and stationary sets.......

I have been looking through old momentos in a plastic storage box I have....It has been stored away for quite awhile...I found several letters from friends and a few sticker sets that I saved from many years ago....

one brand that I have always thought was beautiful, brightly colored, cute and whimsical is the Lisa Frank sticker, stationary, and accessory sets......There was always all kinds of cute animals, flowers, designs and the colors were so pretty!

there were several different themes and holidays...I never found the holiday sets, but I collected as much as I could to write letters to friends and cousins with when they moved away...I would always try to find something bright and colorful so when they would get a letter from me they could see it from a mile away!....haha!...


(neighbors probably saw the letters they were so brightly colored and pretty!)

cute patterns/designs/animals/flowers/themes on the stationary sets...I would purchase the whole stationary set and then extra stickers to place on the envelope or near my writing of the letter....

Just all kinds of glittery stickers or plain was included with the sticker sets...And I would look at how beautiful and cool they looked and think:" This works great for me..it's cheerful!" and I would always hope that it would make the person I was sending the letter to smile or inspire them....

The stationary sets included several stickers sets, erasers, pencils, colored ink pens, stationary paper in a design, notepad, colored envelopes, note cards.....sometimes colored paper clips.

you just have to purchase your own postage stamps....lol.

people just do not write/send letters anymore and I hate that!.....haha...e-mails and text messages can be SO BORING!...there are no stickers, pretty paper, pretty colors or surprises like when you receive a letter in the mail....all the fun has gone from communicating!....lol...

sometimes I could find a whole box full of Lisa Frank stickers rolled in sets in plastic...They would be all kinds of designs so I had a lot more variety with those sticker boxes....

I have only found a few small books of Lisa Frank in the last couple of years...I don't know where to find any of the sets or boxes with more stickers and accessories in them...

there are all kinds of themes and designs I'm sure they could think of by now..

I notice that now they have included girl characters that are all different nationalities....I think that is very nice so that all girls young and old from all over the world can relate to these stickers and sets....that's very cool.

I like collecting stickers like this and I love the Lisa Frank sets....

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment