Friday, December 8, 2017

A letter, again harassing...

Bitching, waking me up harassing, yelling on my waves in house, deflecting, more of the clown show up north crying about bshaw house, Chad dump corner trailer of losers....

Little wing ? He said this that, I guess that is some other dumbass.

I'm sick, exhausted, cannot sleep, rest for that clown act up the road, waves harassment, stevies b.s., cry I g, bitching about stuff and losers I don't even know.....wah ! More of their crying around about h wood trash, nashtrashvlle, their friend so and so, this that, these weirdos are obsessed with big wheel trash, I don't give a damn about, go cry to somebody else idiots I don't care !

Stevie harassing about selling dope at my grandparents old house ???! They took this that, made us leave, the key is gone bitch !!??????Yeah more corruption.

Harassing about animal rape, my blue cow was raped, killed with satellite ????!!!!my cat, dead, grandparents mystery deaths ????More of that b.s....

Shortstacks looted and sold my grandparents house online baby pics of me naked ???!!!! Records and player ???!!

Screams about shortstacks, little wing ???! He's alive fat bitch ! I don't leave bitch !

Screamed because I went to r. s. Yesterday, you bitch, I'm going to kill myself, f you bitch, stevie I think on my waves screaming about that, a damn house shortstacks looted by a road, he's marrying you bitch !!!!

Harassing about Jared fakes nasty fug baby shit, Christmas, Japanese are playing them want baby gifts for fug baby bitch, you can't stop us bitch, we lost money now on this bitch ! Yeah my mom is mad as hell, she heard that, buy that damn fug fake baby a gift bitch, I am so damn sick of this b.s. !!!!!

D. C., bitching about him, he did this that, f you bitch, he's over now..

Can't a nice girl just rest, sleep all night ???

Harassing pumpkin cat and tigger all night, meowing at ceiling, hope not hacked ! Better check, harassing my mom about crickets again yesterday....

Oh well... --- Julie, that ol lard ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment