Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Rodeo collectibles, toys, hats, wear....

Shopped some today, went to local feed / farm supply store, Atwoods......I enjoy those kind of stores....

I found a new cinnamon candy, in a roll, brand name is Reed's.....Very hot, true cinnamon taste ! Very nice, $ 1 / roll of candy.....I also seen the Cow Tales candy caramel + Black Cow, very chewy caramels........different !

I love the rodeo, P R C A stands for professional rodeo cowboys association, very much tradition, we adore ! All rodeo events, I like their logo / brand hats, t shirts, all wear, accessories.......I enjoy watching them locally, or on tv.....

The PBR, stands for Professional Bullriders.....Very exciting, dangerous sport, I enjoy watching, attending also......nice to watch on tv.......I know they have logo / brand hats, wear, accessories, all types !!! 

And......

I found the PBR toys, figurines, collectibles today at the store ! Those are so nice, fun, neat I think, great to collect.....I enjoy all cowboy, rodeo events, wear, accessories, collectibles, toys, even the decorations for home.......Big Country rodeo + farm toys are so nice ! Very neat ! 

I have a wooden branded sign on my wall that simply reads Cowgirl Up !, this is a saying that I see everyday, that tells me to grow the hell up bitch ! Stop crying, get up and go on ! Stay strong ! It has helped me many years through all my upsets, challenges, severe pain, illness, fears, troubles......Just Cowgirl Up ! Things can only get better never give up, never stop trying, never stop being a bad ass bitch ! Lol.....Kick ass and take names ! Keep fightin'.
And for the men ? Cowboy Up ! Same for them ! Lol...
Anyway,

All prices for these items, cowboy themed, very nice....

Often they show these rodeo events on tv......Very exciting sport, old tradition, every event, started as competitions on farms, cattle round - up, ranches held these events as competitions, practice for the cowboys, I just love that ! So very old.....part of history.....some things we need to hold onto + never lose, never let these old ways of cowboy life pass on.......keep traditions alive !


j.

No comments:

Post a Comment