Saturday, December 2, 2017

town celebrations ! Be festive ! ......attend !

Earlier today I watched two movies on tv......very cute ! I watched the winter cartoon The Pebble and the Penguin, then, I watched the movie 101 Dalmatians, oh, it was nice ! Same as cartoon, but a movie, I enjoy both, always have, I think Dalmatian dogs + their babies are so beautiful, very sweet ! I have a Christmas kitchen towel, very old, with Dalmatian babies in Christmas bows, very unique, so yearly I think of them.......I adore all the Dalmatian, collectibles, accessories, everything, very cute animal ! Aww....  :)

I know that many towns + cities, everywhere, often celebrate the holidays, grand size, with parades, craft booths, raffles, Churches often have Christmas pancake breakfasts, and fundraisers for the needy.......musicals at church choir, all can attend.......

These are wonderful ways to celebrate, be festive, social with locals, in your town or city, maybe another town in your area.....I always enjoy attending, organizing, planning, helping create these, and showing support, for these very traditional events.......I think all areas need these events to celebrate......

Be respectful, kind, courteous, of others, be social say Hi to others......dress in holiday attire, let's have fun !

Santa + Ms. Claus are usually there, stopping by to say hey..

Take a long children, be watchful, I would leave pets at home......

Very fun !

Attend.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment