Friday, December 1, 2017

Letter, more idiots crap...

Stevie zapping my brain he said today, causing me to look at him directly, morphs his face, mask, whatever as he made face at me today passing by the pickup as we drove to r.s.....made me feel dizzy, I'm already sick enough !

More teenys out and about following me at rs grocery.....yelling, chatter noise on my waves, screams that I got rid of their friends, family, stevie said he tried to kill me off last night and it didn't work, yells ? Bitch, fat bitch !

He they mad at Jones x 2, s.h. x 2, l. h. J.w., M, d.c. all med health techs, yelled, cussed them, and his brother....guess they got him cornered ????

Said he likes to stay messed up bitch ! My Japanese friends in trouble bitch ! I could hear them hollering on waves today, last night early am, something about their house, that God forsaken I. H. Money I am sick of hearing about ! Damn that's enough ! Screams about a house over east I have to live in, was theirs bitch ! ????

Make a whore out of you over east here bitch ! More of that you don't know me bitch !!??????????Sick of that b.s...

Screams on waves all way to and from r. s........you leave here bitch, we own this, get out ! ?????

More crap, mind games, whispers Your dog is dying, cats dead, cry bitch ! Tried making me more depressed about holidays, sick of this, sick of fakes......

Said you guys are placing me ( j ) in insane asylum, said I am dangerous evil ????? I have to be evaluated by psychologist soon, and surgeon ????

He said I have bad health, heart failure, my heart is quitting in my rest.....??? I wonder why ? Chachachacjachacja......constant ! Then crap here at home....what is this all mean ? Why did they say that at town ? Was that really them, him or fake ?? Wonder what that means ? Probably a joke on us, everyone always hates us anyway......on an on.......

Said I have tumors in my head, he says do I still ????

Telling me last night about his tub ????? He was singing a song called rubbing my tub, rub a tub, tub...weirdo.

He needs help, rehab, God, church, severe mental health......I am bad sick with sinus goo infection, exhausted, helllllllllp !

Thanks again, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment