Sunday, December 24, 2017

Sick, flu, more screams, blaming...

Sick with flu past few days, diarrhea only, thanks ! They said they helped with that.

Couldn't sleep past few days stevie, screaming, rattling, blaming me for his life in ruins, no money bitch f you you own it all bitch ! I don't get money over east more screams, no money over here bitch that fat ass bitch run her mouth off on that blog, more about fug yard baby fake, Jared fake, all that b.s. I guess they will be here for Christmas they called about five times, they said fbi created this story with dea to harass me and my mom sell us drugs, traffic us they screamed ! Yeah well whatever trash don't think so....

Stevie said he gets money for harassing me from OkCity or you guys, so he screams, I can't take anymore of this, I guess after winter I will go enroll in school and try to find a job in another state, too crooked here, they said they are taking our land because family did all that, I can't sleep rest, be left alone, Saud I am pushed out of Oklahoma for good....fbi dea still crooked clowns, keep sending me nasty picture to my waves of chrls weavie dea setting at a desk with his pants down Weenie hanging.....smiling, reading my blog he said....Sick weirdo pervs crap...!!!

Said they harass me to kill me because I know everything fbi dea own your ass bitch !!!! You know everything so you go bitch dead !!!!! Yeah well screw them !

Screams about me and cousin m are gonna be killed f you fat asses ! Rape you fat ass bitches....!!!

Said I had to move to alabama be made a whore, something about Columbiana, ????

Screams about J r, f h, then more about Japanese on creeks my friends f you we don't get no money now bitch !

Blaming me because his friends sluts are gone, you did this dork ! You are grotesque to look at, ever see how fat you are bitch ???!!! You are the ugliest Goddamn bitch I have ever seen in my life f ugly bitch !

Sounds just like my brother in high school....go figure drug head !

Harassing about z and k, dying, moved or mad ??? Whatever.

Screaming harassing about grandparents, dog, kitty cats, everything, I am sick, don't feel good.

Still making tigger cat pee in the floor, driving blue looper pickup, still all rooster up at bshaw trailer of losers.....

Said Alison dead ???

Just non stop, he wants this money man, I stay on drugs he yelled I don't care about anything anymore....!

J.




No comments:

Post a Comment