Thursday, December 28, 2017

Here we go....as always....letter.

Resting not so good, hearing hollering, from north, east ???

Last night, stevie, them, they had me exhausted after yelling on my waves about brother fake baby, dog, said David called as him to babysit dog.....he said this dog has aids, Japanese crooked fbi dea crooked are sending this dog down here to my house as joke, so I will get aids fleas on my cats in home....????! Why is that allowed to go on ??? Is this true ???

More screams about baby said it's things Chris g from s towns baby ???! Then he yells no it's mixzee and Jessica's baby ???! Has aids bitch you raise it !!! F you for everything you did to Japanese crtl, and tulsa man !!!???? Then said baby was crooked old man c baby with Japanese bitch, said they get money from him for this baby ???!!.....whoever's baby that is, they are gonna pay up now  !.....kept yelling old man c is rich, we get his money for his son !!!???? Well damn, leave me alone about that big head creep ! I don't care ! I can't sleep at all for this b.s. !....chachajachakaa is this old man c kin to y'all ???! I'm confused.

Anyway.

I have had enough fleas in my house already, mom is tired, me too.....sick of this crap in my dump of a life....pushy fake voice on my phone calling when I declined to keep poor ol dog.....I am just too exhausted sick still.....I don't understand the purpose of this, said they are going to Dallas, as brother ??? So we keep dog ???! I am puzzled as always by their mystery of b.s.....

Don't these idiots have plenty of work to be busy working, occupy their time ??? Where does their money come from to harass, drive around, bitch all the time ??? They say they are agents man, but I gotta laugh because people behaving like wild animals are insane drug heads, taking up for m crtl, Japanese crtl, and the racism going on over here man ! ???? Lol........I think a lot of people have too much time on their Weenie, to sit there and talk nasty to me, harass, blame me for the ruin in their lives !!!......weirdo, drugged up perverts......my tub, rubbing down my tub, then my Kong be donging long man, bro......I heard this on my waves on hwy 81....?????!!! Today.

Unprofessional embarrassing trash talking, getting in bed, staying high man, because dea says I can man ! We're gonna kill that fat bitch man, more of that turd trash talk....

Busted I guess they keep screaming blaming me !!! Smartass cry baby corrupts crying about money, jail, whores, the big wheels they thought were so damn great.....wah wah......I just laugh my ass off, trash ! You wanna blame somebody for what has happened to you ???!!! Go blame yourself and your so called trash loser buddies you thought were loyal, don't blame me !!! I'm not the one who did this crap to you idiots, you did ! I don't give a damn what trash says or thinks about me ! Go cry !

Saying the Japanese crtl took my Rocky cat and satanicly ripped him into pieces, raped him, sent me pictures !!! I have been sick upset over this, I am scared for him.....I thought s. h. And l. h. had him safe ???? It makes me sick !!!

Then last night hollering about Japanese crtl.....f her man !

Screamed last night you get no help for you anymore fat bitch ! No help turning off equipment you die of cancer bitch, we are putting it in your head now bitch, your dying of womb cancer now bitch your stomach lining is eaten into with cancer cannot repair bitch you did this to us ! So die.

I think about how sorry nasty that family of mine, worthless trash caused all my problems, stress, worry, because of their behavior I we left suffer.....makes me mad as all get out !!! I suppose all people with worthless trash family involved in corruption go through the same crap......oh well.

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment