Saturday, December 16, 2017

Ah, good ol hot chocolate......

Many fires locally, very windy....

Allergies terrible, fire back to the west, smoke was brownish all in the air.....a lot of fires, the wind was blowing it everywhere, hazy brown gray.......

Last nite it was very smokey, and I went outdoors to take care of goofball......he was barking, and I could hear many coyote, dogs, all yip -- yipping, very loudly, close to the house !!! I ran out the door, I could see probably 5 coyotes running around back pasture land......

I know they can attack my Goofball ! He's defenseless, so I clapped my hands and yelled at them Get out of here ! They like to kill any small animals, so keep your pet family safe ! I think they are prowling for food, or just mischief....???? A grand size pack of them it sounded as that many !

Hopefully they stay away, but this evening they were harassing a dog up the road, he was yipping, barking.....hope he's ok !

Very windy today, feels like springtime, not December !!! I wish for snow, icicles, freezing rain, so I can enjoy my hot chocolate that much more ! Haha.......I am a weather nerd, weather that doesn't change can be very depressing, boring, annoying......

I purchased two boxes of hot chocolate this morning so I can store it in the cabinet, I drink a cup every night, and work on my word searches, coloring books, water color books from DG store, sticker books, challenging puzzles, I just stay in my bed, work on those books, listen to Christmas tunes ! Lol.....

I purchased a sack of those grand size marshmallows, Campfire brand, oh they are nice in a hot chocolate mug ! 

I use a cup of hot milk warmed in the microwave, then I pour in with a package of hot chocolate, ..I'm trying Best Choice hot chocolate tonight, very affordable 10 packages just $ 1 ......I will see how I enjoy this brand.....

Helps me warm up, I am cold at night often, my room doesn't heat well.....

That is my rest time, then I go to sleep after working on a book of puzzles or searches......

Tired. :(

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment