Monday, December 18, 2017

More yelling, waves....

Well, went to the mall at lawton today, oh how dare I go !

The fight pickin started on my waves as I got up and dressed, grabbed my coat and went to town, by the time I got to hwy 7, my head was tired, popping sound ringing, stevie other yelling, the usual...

F you bitch ! You ruin everything for us ! Going to lawton gets rid of everybody bitch ! F you fat bitch ! They will traffic you bitch, more tulsa down here ! Wade ???

F them ! We get land over east, they don't f them !???

Then at mall screams on my waves about money, I. H. Money again that same ol shit.....sick of hearing that repeat, triple peat, tired ol crap....

Screams about Egyptian people over east, ???? Screams about OkCity z + k......again....we get that money f them !???

Screams as I shopped don't buy that purse, don't buy soap f you bitch ! OkCity watches you on camera, they ask where you get money bitch ! Suspicious of you and your mother !!!! Stevie others....hello crooked dea crooked fbi !!! I know it all....clowns running the big wheels show at dea fbi, they said Japanese ????

We get everything, we set you up in store you will steal buy from us bitch ! Followed by teenys....eyeroll....

Went to Duncan, screams all back down hwy 7 , screams about fug baby fake b.s. again, I can't have Christmas with my grandparents, but oh, I can with that fug ol tard baby, Japanese mix big head incest they said with clowns cousins over east....damn he's fug....now he's getting $ 50 for Christmas...guess he will give that to shortstacks or nugget as dues in the shortstacks gang initiation dues., oh that Ada tulsa fug gang, yeah man ! Trash....They will take that $ 50 an invest it on some candy bar and cry about it....or some damn meth rocks.....garbage.

Sick of them !

I went to Wal-Mart at Duncan, screams on my waves, followed by teenys, yelling the whole time, we are coming there bitch now ! You leave ! This happened at Ross's also that store they yelled, get out bitch ! Swirls, mix voices....?? Popping noise....

Arbys I saw c.b. mask they said, felt weird, upset, bothered me, I miss him.....masks creepy, mad behaving toward me.....I hope that wasn't c . b......I cried afterward, very tired, emotional about fakes, stupid, sick of it all......They told me he was gone 5 yrs ago, I been upset.....

Crooked old lard ass man C.??? He don't get this shit man ! ????

I felt weak, tired, heart sick, I hope it is ok, not failing, maybe just health checks, I hope...

This chachachacha needs to stop, interference ?? Hacks in vehicle ???....

That constant chatter on my waves exhausts me, from them and Stevie.......Lord help me......!!!

Very tired, exhausted, sleepy, not enough rest...!!! Chatter from stevie, does he rest ever ???! 5 yrs of this, I know because they almost killed my brain, he has to talk talk non stop though ???? Whew......a lot, too much....

Being sick makes this tired, non stop chatter rollercoaster of emotions, drug talk junk, depresses me, old damn made up lies, stories he tells me, this, that, damn ! I just want the truth, if I have to talk to him longer, just make him tell me the truth, turn him way down, hopefully free my waves from his !!!!! Heeellllpppp ! Now !

Fleas are taking over, pumpkin cat, baths terrible, tigger cat bath weekly still 100 fleas on him, I let it set 13 mins.....weather I suppose ??? fleas in the yard, spray doesn't work, they said Dean country ham had those idiots from his bunch turn boxes, boxes of fleas loose in my attic, yard on all sides, is that true, I wouldn't be a bit damn surprised at that trash ! Idiot country ham ! Old bastard jealous or something....

I hate that dumb ass harasser Dean country ham, we hate him, hope he's gone, sent me pics, weird dreams, messing with my girl parts, tingles as a child !!!! Voices in the Windows, attic, he was what all that screaming was in my head, bloody skulls dreams, eyes, counting numbers on my waves constant...ugly fat little bitch ! Always on my birthdays they yelled that, then  gnashing my teeth, tried terrifying me, she's a psychopath kid, I remember that in the air, and then zig zag shadows across my room, talking, harassing a little girl, yeah well I guess ol psychopath got your ass ham ! big wheel know it all investigator Kenny Smith + Philips boyfriend, ol bastards harassing a little girl...how pathetic...!!!! Little psychopath bitch ! She ruins everything ! Her eyes are crazy lookin ! I heard them talking at night......haha....yeah well rot in hell country ham and his ugly warty bunch.....eeewww ! Gross...

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment