Monday, December 11, 2017

Can't sleep !!! Another letter....it's 2 am...

Harassing all day, nite, as always.....sending me sick pervert gay dreams about nasty sex, fags, hairy buttholes!!!!???? Sicko weirdo creep......saying he will commit suicide in my yard, and about Japanese again, oh here we go as everyday about those idiots, dumbass cry baby bitches, over east.....!!!

Screamed yesterday on my waves, day before chicksha, d town, about fag Japanese man following me at chicksha on Friday, at Dollar tree, then yesterday at d town, followed me all over stores....staring, creepy, gay.....Japanese cashier in mask, teeny, staring at me, glaring whole time as mom grandma checked out purchases, she was high as hell in mask, I could tell, stevie said that cashier is dead now bitch !!!! Because she knows who you are bitch ! Said Japanese c...last name, he knows you know his ass bitch ! Oh, damn, guess I won't buy drugs from them ! Won't leave me alone, stalkers !

Screamed yesterday because I was thinking about fish for dinner at L. John's silver's, because I like the fish with malt vinegar, I always have, so now I am a lesbian because I had fish there for my birthday years ago ???????! What in the world does that mean ????!!!! I am not gay ! Never have been !!! They keep screaming your a lesbian bitch ! Whale you eat fish ! ?????? You never sleep with anyone, never married !!!! You are gay bitch, said cousin M was gay too ???? I don't think so !!!! I think gays are over east there mad I am a good person not involved in anything !!! Screams about diamonds, fudge packin ?? Penis length, hair on buttholes, dreams sent to me about gay sex shit !!!! Sick pervs.....fags ! Keep screaming on my waves about Brandon s.......I don't need this......

Screamed on my waves, you won't sleep with anyone bitch, or sell buy drugs bitch f you whale !!!! I guess I know what this is about, mad because they're caught up with again, yelled they would kill me, something about Z, baby, boyfriends, money we get that bitch !?????????

And more b.s. screams blaming me, as always I ruined their lives, yeah well I don't give a shit if I did, I'm glad they are ruined, I guess glad means something gay right now, I'm gay for saying glad ?????!!!!

Mashed on my female insides while I was outdoors yesterday, it hurt terrible, I was bleeding he said he did that, while outdoors before after that I heard voices swirling outside, stevie was yelling something about fags gays up at bshaw house, I saw him dressed as a bshaw yesterday.....ooh, I'm so scared ! Bwahaha..

More yells about pumpkin cat is dead ! Tigger cat is dead, Rocky cat, dog all dead bitch, says this on my waves every second, said Japanese gays up road are prostitutes with equipment to hurt , hack me, Jill my pets, mom......she walks in our pasture for exercise and they scream all day,  night long, can't even walk, live on our own property without harassment, something about your brother over east from nc, nyork ???? Trying to kill me over money ????

I wish he'd leave my dog alone too, I wish he could run free, I am so scared they will rape, dognap him they said he has to go back to his owner ???!! He's my dog ! I took care of him........also still making my cat tigger pee in same corner on carpet, dump truck load of pee, everyday, he behaves crazy and meows at ceiling, he said Japanese up north this road doing this bitch ! You won't prostitute, have our money bitch ! So saying they will have me raped, killed trafficking me !!!!!! Threats like this bring out sawed off shotguns !!!

Said they own my road here, OkCity owns your ass now bitch !????? I don't think so.....I still don't know what this is about with those losers, idiots, my trash family's loser followers, trash !!!! Blaming me for everything, all about money, diamonds...????....I don't even know any of these people !!!! Creepy ! Stalkers, aids, rapists gonna rape me and cousin M....????? Calling me fat whale, talk of a house they are killing me in ????

Making fun of s. h, and l. h, being mean, about them, screams about dollar stores, dollar tree, grocery at m town, water pressure ??? Our water pressure is low.......I know that...Wal-Mart, you ruin everything bitch !!! Yawn......Screams about money, money, I get 25 million man off over east man, yeah, I. h. Money, Dallas man ????? Dea, fbi crooked talk money, man, yeah I get 25 million off that man, she, he said.....????

Screams because I went to r. s, grocery, hop n sack, dollar store, Phillip m nasty bitch, money f you bitch ! Hop n sack, nasty old store, hop stop bitch new ! Dea owns that, we are doing that bitch stay out bitch !

M crtl bitch I get that man, f her man M crtl man ???!! More of that b.s.......talk nasty mean about my mom because she's an M family, my mom is not a whore, never has been never will be, never sold or taken drugs, good mom......Said she's gonna die too bitch ! Take her over east to live bitch.......yeah well my mom would tear them up, she's tough as hell.....they try to send her over east, they'd regret that shit she's already mad as hell over how stupid my brother has been messing in this trash mess !!!! They'd regret ever getting a hold of me or her !!!.....I'd laugh about how long they would last, I'm ready to tear them up right now over all this stalking, harassing b.s. !!!!

Screams about Washington d.c., you f everyone over bitch, hating on Davec......lol.....Anthony d, j, fake Japanese players ?????

Sick of Japanese talk about tulsa, Ada, n family, my cousin M is dead, then alive, money diamonds, rape, aids, cancer, hurting my grandparents, Mimi, harassing with equipment, why does stevie have the equipment, he's suicidal, messed up on dope, annoying as hell, obsessed with me, nastiness old girlfriends, gays, sex.....weird, needs help or whatever.

Tired of my life, screams every time I leave my home, drive, travel, shower, live whatever I am doing ruins his, their lives.......Sick of it !

Just more of the clown act, dumbasses, losers, fags, whores, dope, idiots, cry baby bitchin, harassing wah wah, this bitch don't care trash.....just as my whole life, sick of them, this b.s., crtl b.s., losers, just like hillbilly trash big wheels, low wheels in my family, I am sick, stressed, tired of all this corruption b.s......Screams about M, he said this, that f him man !!! Guess he's tearing them up, wah wah ! Losers. Cry baby bitches, just laugh M.....!

Being stuck in the middle of a bunch of cry babies, weirdos, freaks, drug heads, creeps since ' 81......everyday is halloween, and they wonder why I just laugh at these losers ????? Really ??? Ooh, I'm scared of these morons.....oh, I'm upset......wah.....! I'm upset I can't get rid of them, and rest, sleep at night !!!! I stay sick all the time......I guess I was created for this b.s......Tired....annoyed, exhausted.

Sorry I wrote you another letter, they said you are angry I write letters, said it embarrasses you guys....??? Sorry...



J.

No comments:

Post a Comment