Monday, December 18, 2017

Pet adoption, responsibility, best present !

Meow ! Bark ! Squeak ! Hiss ! Oink ! Sqwak ! Neigh ! 

I love + adore all animals !!!  :)

I wish to find them all forever homes with very caring, attentive, responsible, people of goodness who will always love + care for them....

Always think of your pets, bathe, feed, water, medical care, be watchful !

Animals / Pets are wonderful forever friends ! Always there for you, forever family ! They never betray you, curse you, hate you, just adore you.  :)

I have seen many gift ideas at stores many months now...

I think the best unique responsibility is adopting a pet !

Pets are not just a gift, they are forever family !!!

Many different pets to adopt from shelters, save lives ! I can't think of anything more beautiful than adopting a new best friend / family from the pet shelter !

I wish I could adopt more pets right now for christmas.

Animal shelters need donations, volunteers, and to be Adopted right now ! Choosing a pet wisely, that is most as you, hyper, attentive, shy, lazy, silly, grouchy, they are same as we are ! Haha.....cute !

Often pets at shelters for adoption may have similar problems as you ! Missing limbs, missing eyes, or one eye, missing teeth, just as beautiful !!! You have been through similar upsets, adopt your new pal, you understand one another, been through the same problems......this is a great thing, to adopt new pet as yourself, very beautiful !  :)
 They are your family......Always there by your side.

I adore / love / care for my pets, they are sweet....my best friends.....I enjoy taking care of them, cleaning messes they create, medical care, bathing, feeding healthy, water, letting them sleep indoors....shelter........

They like to rest at my feet, or rest next to my arm so I will pet them....awww ! Cute......They are silly, create giggles ! Haha.....

Cats, kittens, puppies, dogs --- all need adopting right now at local animal shelters, huge responsibility ! But worth it ! They change your life forever, I am happiest with my pet family always close by....

Never abandon them, never yell at them, never ever abuse them !!!!! Never neglect them....only love + care for them.

So if you have a heart of goodness, you are responsible, have extra money, need a wonderful gift for Christmas, I know many sweet pets for adoption at the local shelters everywhere.....need forever homes.......I would adopt them all if I could...

I have always felt very comfortable with a pet, very peaceful, I even as a child adored all pets, animals......I know they are better than some people ! ....lol....sweet !

They change your life forever, much better ! Give them hugs !

Adopt now !

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment