Thursday, December 28, 2017

Snowy, winter day....

Winter is here ! Brr !!!

Minimal snow falling, but I did see many beautiful snowflakes earlier today......feels like Winter season has arrived.....

Lost a newborn baby calf last night, my grandma's cow had a very, very tiny calf three days ago.....oh my goodness she was tiny ! We cried because she died last night, I think she was premature birth calf, so that was upsetting to us.  :(

She had shelter, mother there with her from cold, but you know, that is how things are often in the cattle work......you have those upsets, bad days.......but that is how life is in all areas......you win some, you lose some, you say hello, you say goodbye.......just life.

I haven't been feeling well still, feel sick with flu, upset stomach, I guess too many things are stressful for me, I am very tired.....

Prepared a chocolate pie yesterday, practicing on meringue in the oven, baking during winter....gotta love it ! I enjoy baking meringue is awesome !  Lol.........Pumpkin cat was trying to help me in the kitchen, he wanted to eat the pie crust !!!......haha.......so I had to place him in another room.....I think he enjoys food prep ! Lol.....

I was able to go to town for a few items at the Dollar General...

I found Clover Valley, Chocolate Almond, European Shortbread Cookies, in a square box $ 2 / box, heavy box ! Half chocolate dipped cookies, a fave now ! These are nice with milk, coffee, tea.....

I love the Whisker Haven / Palace Pets, series, set of toys, these are so cute ! I adore all the toys.....I found a few of the toys the other day at Wal-Mart and I purchased the stickers....fun ! The figurines are nice to collect, I am just beginning to work on the Whisker Haven Disney Color + Play watercolor book......nice to work on during cold Brr ! days....just $ 2 / a book....paint is on pages, tear off first ! Use as paint box, on paper....

Found a new sparkled, fake stone red hot mouth keychain for just $ 2 / nice and pretty ! At Dollar General....goes on my keys now !

But anyway, I think I need to rest more so, than anything to get over the flu......Minimal eating anything......icky !

I should have purchased new pillows to rest on !

Still word search books, I am working on them til late evening, drinking my hot chocolate......lol

I think if I need rest, I will rest, just be lazy, stay in my bed, asleep.......sleeping beauty, as the cartoon.....haha....

Very tired.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment