Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Just more crap...letter.

Last night harassing stevie or those others who hate me, talking about penis warts, ball hair, cancer ????

My balls are hairy man, big balls ???? Weirdos. Gross. They said, I was trying to rest at 1 am....

Then more b.s. about you have cancer bitch, turning off med techs bitch ! Your dying, your dog, cats are dead bitch, wake up bitch ! Grandparents, over now !

Sent me dreams about frozen body ??? Screams about fake brother wifey, fug baby....you can raise it bitch ! It needs money, clothes !!!????? More of that crap.

Screams about Rhiannon, still he's in love with her, blaming me Japanese c. Man is gone because of your fat mouth bitch ! I didn't know I had a fat mouth, oh but I am big mouth right ???? Fake Rhiannon.???

F ! D. C. I guess he's after them again, I laugh D. !

Money off over east ???! F them ! Lithuanian models they were f ' n  z had baby with one model from there, hot man, use that baby yeah !???????

Paraguay people suffer out here man, f them for that man !!????

Mad about Rogers house dump, missing his love Rachel fug h......they married in that house naked ???! It was so damn hot ! Stevie missing his old loves, oh my ! Talks about Morgan still he's still upset about love......lol...

Sent me dream of nasty swelled buttholes !!! That was sick ! As I was trying to rest.....sicko !

Other voices, I f ' ed this, that fashion model for years man, or this that h wood, nashtrashvlle, man ! Obsessed with their conquers ! Yeah so great you have achieved that red neck, what a conquer in life to claim that kinda prize.......?????weird.....pathetic.....obsessed with fugs...

As travelling today screams on waves about tangles salon, m town, some nail shop at m town that's ours man ! Wal-Mart ??? Tessa said this, about our salon, shop ???? Whatever...

Mary r. voice calling Mimi about oil lease land at Darko, prying around innocently, trying to get her info, to sign paperwork, seems rather conniving, shady, dirty....fake Mary r......weirdos, corrupt....

Keeps repeating words at least twenty times over on my waves, makes me feel sick, screams at me about not sleeping around, being nasty, you won't live long bitch ! Your weird, you don't sleep with people, weird bitch ! Everyone f s people bitch ! Your not married bitch ! I'm not gay, never been a whore, pass around, I am a good person, very scarey, upsetting to be treated like this, by hacks on my waves or whatever, whoever this is, said they are going to send more down here bitch from Washington, damn how many more left ????!!!

Said more to kill you bitch ???! Nobody cares for you fat bitch....nobody will help you now, we are here bitch !

Screaming like crazy on my waves, weird popping sound on my waves at chicksha.....anxiety scared I am hacked bad again......I have anxieties terrible since I almost died 5 years ago hacked by zillions of people for 5 months.......I keep thinking it's going to happen to me, my pets, mom grandma again.....

Started hearing popping noise crickets again today me, my mom, Mimi, loud picking noise, oh, Lord, it scares me !

At Wal-Mart, in pickup......weird sounds popping in waves..

OkCity, something, rattles, gibberish, not over bitch, you are over !?????? Japanese sounding tone....

More about this stupid ol hop stop store, damn ! This must be some huge investment for them they think, they own that bitch ! Dea ???? Stay away from our store bitch, they take everything !!!!?????? F you ! More of that garbage.... eye roll...whatever....on and on they bitch and whine, scream when I go to r. s.....sick of this all.....

Screams about DG store in hometown bitch ! You ruin our style bitch, we own that store bitch, get out, rattles, gibberish, so I accidentally went into their store a month ago I guess, how terrible of me ! Haha......eye roll... something about Cyril, Fletcher, Elgin dollar stores f them yeah !??????

Boy, those nuts are fierce !

+ annoying.....eyeroll....

Whatever !

J.




No comments:

Post a Comment