Saturday, December 30, 2017

Adios 2017 !!!....

Can't believe that on Monday it is a new year !!! 2018.

Every new year I think we should start all over New, never look back on the past year gone by......keep looking only to the future, planning, forgetting the past, what's done is done, what has happened is past us......all we can do is move forward.....

Kick the past days to the curb !.....lol

I know I always wish for the new year to bring more goodness, and rid the world of turmoil, upsets, sadness.....we don't need all that crap ! I think there is enough of that.....

Start out the new year, hopeful. Start over, try for better, and when faced with troubles, keep going, never give up.....I just go on, try to forget the past, you have to, otherwise, life can bring you down.....it can get to you, all the troubles, chaos, stress, ruin, upsets, sadness......forget it, go on...

When you feel, held back by whatever it may be, you feel you have lost another year of your life, wasted a year, because of what you have been through.....feels as you haven't succeeded at all, you feel defeated......Try to have hope.....go on....

Every year we can change ourselves for the good, getting rid of past upsets, vices, start over change your life for the better ! When given the chance to try + to start over, take it !

I think most people look back on the past year, every year, and usually say, as I say, another year of shit I survived !!! Lol !  :p

Getting out my new 2018 calendar.

All we can do is start over New + improved.
Try.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment