Friday, December 8, 2017

word searches, variety puzzles + games books !!!......

Brr ! It has been very cold lately, I have been sick with a sinus infection, type flu, allergies ! Sneezing not feeling so great.....chills, bone pain......

Enjoying setting near the heater, electric blanket, keeps me warm......blankets, very warm......Enjoying hot chocolate a cup or so lately to warm up.....Brr !  

While enjoying the late evening I drink a nice cup of hot chocolate, in a fave mug, very cute !....lol....and I go to my table or my bed and work in the word search books, or any of those often challenging variety puzzles n games books ! Just laugh, these are fun, challenging, but hey I adore working in these books.......I use colorful marker sets, gel pens, any colorful writing pen, listen to Christmas music.......haha ! All while battling the flu, allergies.....ah -- Choo ! Sneezy !  :p

I have always enjoyed word searches + the variety puzzles n games books, all sizes, styles, challenges, I purchase these at Wal-Mart, dollar General ( has plenty ) oh my goodness ! Family Dollar, and dollar tree......my grandma told me these are good to work on and focus your worries, stress and troubles onto these word searches, puzzles books.......she's right, they work ! Lol......I keep right on working in these books, right now, I am enjoying the Christmas word searches......

Very affordable, all prices, styles, combo books with variety different puzzles, I even enjoy the children's word searches, I find, very cute !

Brands of these books, plenty !

Bendon
Kappa
Penny Dell Press
Vision St.


Or the sticker books, I find often for doodling, coloring, all ages.....I recently found Christmas sticker book at Wal-Mart, activity, affix stickers, only $ 4 / book Parragon books.....fun ! Beaver books is a brand I found for the sticker books, children's, very nice, affordable....

I love Highlights children's work books, sticker books, circle n find, pictures, at Wal-Mart, medium size book, about $ 8 / book, I still adore these now that I am older !...lol...

The Variety Puzzles + Games books styles available, these often a challenge but enjoyable ----

Alphabet soup
Anagram Magic Square
Brick by Brick
Codewords
Cross Pairs word seeks
Crostics
Crypto -- Families
Cryptograms
Diagramless
Double Trouble
Logic puzzles
Flower Power
Frameworks
Large Print Crosswords
Large Print Cryptograms
Large Print Missing Vowels
Letterboxes
Match -- up
Missing List word seeks
Missing Vowels
Number Fill -- in
Number Seek
Patchwords
Tanglewords
Places, Please
Quotefalls
Share a letter
Simon Says
Stretch letters
Syllacrostics
The Shadow
Threes Company
What's left
Word games puzzles 
Zigzag
Fill in
Secret word
Sudoku
Garfields
Good time

Very nice to enjoy, challenge yourself on paper, I adore these !!! I truly enjoy the grand size books with many combo variety games n puzzles......nice gifts, add some colorful pens, markers ! Have fun, affordable !

I found a bumble bee keychain at Dollar General, very cute ! Plush, I enjoy any bumblebee plush, figurine, anything, I think they are bright and pretty !

Biscolata stars, cookies, mini pack just $ 1 / at family dollar or other stores, yum ! I love these !........

And........I found Pillsbury bakery scented candles, real, at stores, scent nicely ! Pillsbury has many items for purchase, great for bakers ! Never leave candles burning unattended.....

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment