Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Harassing today driving...

Started harassing my waves today, at r. s. Dollar store, grocery store, started seeing many teenys, following me, in stores, highway.....seen a lot of masks.....they have masks still everywhere you can tell, screamed at me a few months ago, about they think they can find a chip in my mask !!! I have mine ! There's no way man ! ???? Whatever mask with chips ???

More yelling about Z, fake baby you ruined Christmas money for us ! This baby you can raise fat bitch ! I don't think so, that's filth they keep trying to drag over here and get in my house with to harm us.!!!!....I think that is upsetting allowed in our house after all this hacking my mind, I get anxiety over these fakes, my mom is terribly angry, she is mad as hell.....him and his b.s. he caused, not mad at you at all ! Just all his big high wheelin, snob shit ! He's another one nothing's ever good enough, know it all......they..keep questioning me about all this, then Mimi, G. Still in dark over all this b.s......in a rut here with family questions, holiday stress.... help !!! Smoke signals ! S.O.S.....!!!

I know how stressful this has to be but I'm tired, as all get out.....

Yelled on my waves today crap about fake Z, screamed you just got rid of Mr c. Japanese bitch !!! F you fat whale ! They will kill you now bitch ! You have f ' ed yourself over now with what you just did, bitch, going to kill you, they are coming !!! All this yelling on my waves as I drove home.......just more crooked crap....

Screams about this hop stop store in r. s that's ours stay out bitch, we can kill you with our power we have intelligence, to kill you bitch ! You bow down, we are here we are taking you east bitch !!! I just yelled back. Said yeah whatever a hole, same ol same ol b.s......just crazy out of control, and Stevie, shouting too, about his friends fakes, this Z whatever version he is....???and some Japanese bitch trafficking whore he was with ......

Mad about money they screamed more of that over east bitch, have a house for you east bitch !!! Dallas people, California man out here ???? Baltimore ??? Paraguay people suffer bitch rich whore !!! Whatever......I think some nuts are loose all around here....nasty queer talk fudge packin, tranny, just creepy.....Sick and tired of hearing all this b.s.....I hate all them....Sick of queers.....Brandon s !!!!

Threats to kill me again, f you man ! Banny rooster strut, I guess Japanese, I wish I could have peace in my head.....no more harassing....OkCity is ready bitch ! Something about fbi, dea, crooked...???

I think I am so tired more blood goo going on, down there, very tired weird feeling, thanks to you guys all for ending my stupid sinus infection I love you all ! Still not feeling well, but it's everything you know...

Love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment