Saturday, December 16, 2017

Letter....

All that yelling at me last night after I went out to clap my hands at coyote pack, shoo them away, they screamed I ruined something up north....I had to go out back door zillions of coyotes in a pack, my dog was barking, I wonder if somebody did that like the skunk fest every week for years, they yelled that too last year, they are using crooked equipment to cause those here in the yard, and the amarillo, shortstacks gang they said.....??? But I had to keep my dog safe, sorry if I ruined something.....I didn't know anything...yikes !

Then I got into the house and Stevie was yelling on my waves about Shelby queers fug kid, Amanda fug trash bshaw kids, Rachel trash h, kids, all the snobs whores kids s town trash trying to kill me also up there,??? I don't know that cry baby bitch trash, I don't give a crap if they hate me !!!! Just harass for years out here, set right up north and stay messed up, f n whores, unprofessional  saying they are agents, I get this land this money man, yeah yeah.....crtl trash blaming me over taos, money money money bitch !!!???? screaming at me I ruined their lives f you bitch, too much corruption, unprofessional idiots in charge, they said Japanese man was boss over east and here one night, that's frightening, trash would be in charge, 18 yr old thug ????! He said that Julie fat cow, she don't get nothing now, I'm telling them man, she's run her mouth on the blog I control her estate and I get that now man ?????? I heard all that junk months ago....?????? And they were killing me off, I had to marry a man with aids to infect me !!!!!????? He kept yelling we slide by govt.....we get everything f Oklahoma man, we thrive !....some dumb ass man....whatever nut that was.....

 my poor dog is dying he said ! I hope not ! They said he ruins everything bitch !

Chaos.....I wish it was hack free here, I hope goofball is safe from that outside, I'm worried, and critters that roam.....those dogs up at bshaw need to be safe with all that drug trash, gays, whores, they could be raped, hopefully not hurt now, I hope no diseases......upsets me after all I have seen.....3 dogs very beautiful, I hope ok, I just cry about chaos, I don't wanna ever see anymore hurt animals......!!!

Hillbillies all kinds, big wheels and low wheels, these are some of the most annoying trashy thug people, I left s - town because I graduated, never wanted to ever be near that crazy annoying bunch ever again, those snobs, whores, drug heads, then here they are hacking my mind, in my face, following me, spying on my thoughts, recording me, videoing me, and trying to hurt, kill me, shove cancer in my head, they said right after high school all those idiots from high school were busted and set up there for years to kill me at bshaw house with I. T......More hillbilly kin !

Said they had crooked equipment to hack, hurt me, is that true ??? That angered me, because I despise, hated all those snobs, big wheel smartasses, all from high school, that corrupt town......Philip and his girlfriend Sandy people..rat haired bitch, the whole fug gang ! Janet Seth, Leroy trash !...and mccracks followers......good Lord help us all !

Stress stress stress, how many more idiots, smartasses left ???? I don't know how you guys have stood a world of trash all these years ???......

Thanks,

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment