Friday, December 15, 2017

Now more crap, harassing...

More idiots, harassing. Last nite yells about queers, fudge packin, got rid of my friends, you know everything bitch !! Ruined everything we had going, we can't get money now......Screams about holidays, Christmas money, that damn fug fake baby coming to my house for a Tonka truck to drive ???? Telling my mom he wants to come here to my house for Christmas bitch !

Screams about fake fug baby, I can tell it's not a j family baby, too fug, we are prettier babies !....lol......then yells about Japanese....she kills everybody I can't stand her ! Him or Japanese women or others.....

Screams about n family more about fug as hell baby, then screams about you can't touch her I want that estate f her ! They said I could have it, it's at OkCity, my friend stole some necklace and stuff, I want that ! If you prove she's involved in the crtl, we can bust her ass off man, and have money, furs, diamonds man, I'd marry her for that shit man ! Women and men talking all nationalities, and American speaking......?????? Yeah whatever.

Then they have engraved fake baby brothers and Chelsea fakes names on grandparents tombstone said He paid for it fake Z ??? My new shortstacks husband ????? Followed my mom and G. At DG at s town store, as Barbara Lott, and purchased way many sacks, she said a lot, so they are up to something over there, she said she was teeny, not herself as you know, so she spied back !

Then Tom Tom mccracks stopped them in road at s town...????

Screams about money again, diamonds I want it f her !!! It's not fair f her !!! Then I. H money screams, again, I worked that shit man I get 5 mil man !!! I want it now man. Sounded swirled way far east or north ???? Most the nite...

Calling as aunt Shirley, asking where Mimi is going for Christmas, said Natasha and her family are spending Christmas at nm resort....????....asking about fake fug baby, they screamed last nite we had the baby to get into family, it will get estate money, diamonds, we know so.....that was last night....

Stevie yelling that Japanese are playing Leroy to feed cows, hack my house, us ????

Keep screaming about aids, cancer, cats dying, dog is dead now bitch ! More same ol b.s......

Said we get all their land man, money, she's got so we can hit her now !?????

Evidently they are still plotting and planning ill intentions for me, us, with their money they get, using fug baby....

Said my mimi heard crickets last night and gallbladder pains bad ??? Is that good people or those trash techs ???? Scared....! For her...

Screams that your son, did this that we kill them all ??? I guess your son did something ???

Something about they got this land east, that's ours man, we get that too, tulsa is coming more they said ????

We get baby into house hacks them, kill them, money we get we use ! ????? I guess they think Christmas gifts and money ??????? Planning something....

They keep running their mouths off all the time, I hear interference, pops on my waves or ceiling......weirdness....static electricity bad.....chachachachajchaja I hear chatter, voices on heater, appliances, deflecting bad again..

They said the more I blog tell you about stuff, some wheel up there at OkCity gets madder and sends more around my home to kill me, harass, set me up ?????

Yeah, I never took a drug in my life, never sold a drug in my life, never slept with anyone ever in my life !!! Go ahead call me a weirdo, fat bitch, loser !!! I never been in crtl, never knew what this crap was, yet, I am constantly viciously attacked, harassed......

Last year they yelled that OkCity keeps all these creeps, weirdos around my home to set me up, kill me ????! Is that true ???? Corruption..! Said she will buy drugs or solicit from bshaw house or corner house, Sullivan Rogers house ????!!!!! I don't think so trash ! Said they spy on me for OkCity, tap all phones, listen with crooked fbi, dea equipment ???!!!!

Last nite they were mad, screaming, I could hear......Said they get vehicles soon ??? They are driving to cause more harassing......

They find something we get everything she has f her whale !

Just more.....I'm sure there will be more.

So tired of this..

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment