Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Another letter..... # 100055433

More harassing, yelling last night, screams about my brother, Chelsea fakes fug troll baby crap fake.....this baby you ruin it all bitch trying to make money for other people doing this now bitch ! Yeah it feels great to know the shams, and corruption for money add more b.s., stress to our lives ! Eye roll.....annoying !

Mimi being harassed by someone flies, bees, crickets too loud making her sick today, help !!! Wave hacking ! Stevie said he was harassing her across road to kill her because she's not involved in this bitch they want her money !!! He yelled, throw him in the tank, take his equipment, damn ! He needs help....you want an aggravator to harass the hell out of somebody you sure picked the right one to harass people with equipment ! Give him a job harassing some trash slut somewhere or other corrupt idiots.

Causing tigger cat to pee in certain places in home, just as Rocky cat peeing in same areas, weird surveillance, hacks ! Said he is doing this and Japanese up the road at those houses, bshaw house probably.......

Japanese chatter screams sounded across road yesterday talking on air.....money ours we own I 35 bitch ! Japanese c. In charge of this over east ! Same ol crap....f you bitch ! Screaming about Austin tx, here f them ! Sounds weird sounding in air...

Heard Z fake voice screaming blaming me his family is dead, f you pig ! This bitch ! F you, his voice trailing in the air, screams last nite early am....Screams about trannys gays again......eyeroll, weirdos all of them anyway ! Said he lives at bshaw house to marry me ??? I don't think so ! He's a weirdo, z fake or Japanese tranny man ???! Said he hacks my home, waves, internet house phone, cell phone, why is he still around here, allowed to rule he said ! Shortstacks, small fry people they said ????! Damn ! Hellllp !

Screams Assmog, emotept ????

Shit across road from your house bitch f you man !????

Water pressure is very low here at home, I guess water is low now because big wheel Davis clan or Japanese sold all the damn water, how's that legal that went on, we called state water works, oh it's fine, probably crooked fbi or crooked state govt, anyhow water pressure low.....More shit ! They all caused.....

Oh. More about that stupid I. H. Money z said this that f him, them man, I worked on that bitch man !!! ?????it continues...yawn....

My Mimi is very upset, angry confused, questions constant about her land she let Phillip free rent, I just laugh, I guess Frankie b......got the land he wanted after so long, years back I heard him screaming at me he wanted their land, it was a weird dream with sound.......Mickey m, will b, all that nasty smartass crew said they'd kill her, called her ugly buck tooth mummy, bitch ! But I told you all that, I try explaining everything, but I guess y'all will ? I tired of this stress, mess, legal purposes they question everything about banking info, land, things in will, because of Philip corruption.....stress !
My mom is angry, stress, confusion, G.. will not believe us about all this, and fakes trying to get Christmas gifts, money come to the house, they said Japanese trash was coming for Christmas I don't know how to keep them away, my mom is livid ! Helllllp ! I've had enough, tough to explain all this best I can, but they're angry, tired too....

I suffer as always because of trash worthless family and other worthless trash people and their corruption, but as always f Julie that lazy fat bitch ! My whole life never good enough for anyone, under a microscope, whole life, never good enough, now I see how not perfect they all have been, I could see thru it all....whole time

Constant b.s. screams about bshaw house, Shawn t fug gay son, Rogers house, h wood and nashtrashvlle again, said that I have to be friends with them ! I would never be friends with that worthless slut garbage, backstabbing, all after nice girls to hurt, yeah be friends bitch ! I say f them ! Worthless nasty big wheels, fugs ! They yelled f you my friend from h wood trashnashvlle is gone bitch ! I am so damn tired of hearing crap about some stupid celebrity h wood person, I don't know none of those idiots, trash ! F you mm !!! They yell....

Diamonds ? Talk about that, yells, chatter, chachachacha......More of that b.s......Louisiana people more of that crap, ???! I guess Sandy p big jugs people......??

Madill, Idabel, Houston they said this or something chachachacha f them man !?????

Robot voice playing in next room, he said l.h. had to play this ???? Makes me sick feeling...

Talking about k. Jacobi gay fug, and Brandon s., gay fugs why ???! I don't even remember them, that's old crap from school....20 yrs ago, why are we chattering about that b.s. ???

I am very exhausted, ill, sick of this crap, it's gotta stop with this !!!! Tell the health techs, wf, thank you so much for helping me, us, my pets, I miss you, love you guys, girls all, thanks for saving my life all these years, you deserve everything !!!  :)

Tell k. sovo hello ! Can't wait to see you, happy you're not mad at me ! Miss you love you ! Hugs ! 

Love, julie





No comments:

Post a Comment