Friday, December 29, 2017

Letter today.

Well, much more sleep last nite ! Thanks ! Everybody.

I could hear screaming and chachachacha today north on hwy 81, I got to good ol sonic, I started hearing chachachacha man this girl, something ???

About two minutes later a car pulled up as we were leaving two mix guys staring talking, orange peels on the dash...

Somebody's voice said orange peels girl.

That's weird or something because last month a black guy voice was yelling he had orange peels on his bed ???

I guess it means something sicko nasty about whores or sex or something...??? He kept yelling my orange peels are on the bed, in some sex bed or what ??? Weirdo perverts trash I guess what does that symbolize ??? So now oranges mean sicko things ??? Everyday any item, idea, becomes symbolic of sex, this means, that, that is about something else !!!

I started hearing Kong talk on the hwy, all on my Kong shit man, she be riding on my Kong shit man.

I don't know what all these things they are saying means, orange peels it seems mean nasty sex or something thrown on a dash, they were pinging on surveillance in my ear ringing when they pulled up beside our vehicle.....weirdo hacks I guess....shortstacks n mix ???

Whatever.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment