Wednesday, July 18, 2018

character lights, night lights also !....

Just purchased a character light strand single, lights up colorfully, I affixed to the wall of a room for minimum light ! My lamp is overheating interior the room, because my window + room leaks air ! Hot hot !!! 

The character lights are still, or twinkle ! Very eye catching comforting + beautiful......the minimum light will output just enough light for me late evenings, reduce hot temp, to read, or work in puzzle books / coloring books, or sticker books !   ;)

Unplug from the wall after you are thru using these, so they will conserve energy / power, be safer for everyone unplugged, can overheat / burn, ONLY use a few hours !!! Minimum light but nice during hot hot temp days / evenings !

The plug in wall electrical outlet two prong, work best for me ! Place high above pet's reach ! I know pumpkin cat will try to chew or bite my lights ! Oh No !!! Be WATCHFUL of the lights and all electrical wiring KEEP AWAY from pet's REACH !!! Oh No ! DANGER !

These character lights ( only plug in best ) are available online, some stores locally, dollar tree and local dollar stores all, Wal-Mart I have seen these character lights in the patio / lawn / celebration areas of stores, Wallys Party Factory + Party City may have these character lights variety also ! Very enchanting, whimsical, beautiful ! Ahhh, take care of them store interior plastic storage box, very cutesy !

The other whimsical character light or plain light I MUST HAVE at night is the Night Light !!! I cannot see often at nights late because I am very tired, always have been.......I have forever had to have a night light in several rooms at night as I sleep.......very affordable purchase variety...

I place these two prong night lights interior the bathroom, kitchen, my bedroom as I rest.....when I awake in the night I often am groggy, tired cannot totally awake ! The night lights help me to see ! Very comforting at night also, sometimes I am afraid.....

The night lights are variety, glitters / water, characters, Butterflys, ocean / fish colorful ! stars ( swirls ) often I find myself just looking for a plain night light ! Haha......very unique pretty I might add those variety colorful, swirling.....

Replacer bulbs are needed I usually buy a few packages of these at local stores, easily screws interior the night light base, the swirling lights / fancy lights may need different lights..........LED night lights can be solar, I think these are genius / smart energy savers they tell me ! Very affordable.

Place the night lights in soft glow interior babies / children rooms, teens rooms, your own bedroom, kitchen, bathrooms I use these EVERY room ! Helpful !

Unplug from the wall when NOT in use !!! Saves power.

Just wanted to say hello !

Enjoy ! Love Julie !

No comments:

Post a Comment