Friday, July 6, 2018

meat seasonings, spices, marinades !!!....

Holiday was nice, it was very fun to ignite the firecrackers.

Enjoyed the meats cooked thoroughly on the grill + interior the oven.

I LOVE the seasonings and spices, sauces, marinades, rubs to cook meats, all year I use these ! Added flavor creates much taste to the meats, I think more tasteful !!!   ;)

Remove meat cuts, any kind from packaging, wash under water faucet kitchen sink, removes bone meal, juice........place on clean cutting board on kitchen counter, trim excess as you wish or cut / remove bones, or cut as you prefer.......many ways of the meat counter......I always do this before food prep of meats !    :)

After this, I place meats in cooking prep bowl, I start the seasonings ! Shake them on, most seasonings are interior shakers from stores ! Affordable ! Plenty ! Inquire !

Salts --- I use plenty of the salts for food prep of meat, I use quite a few shakes from the salt shaker, each side of salt, turn over, let set 30 minutes each time you marinate, salt, pepper, spice, or use seasoning rubs, place on meats, rub with palm of hands to coat the meats exterior, let set  !!!.....iodized salt works best, better for our bodies ! Prevents goiters / cysts, cancers in neck ! We all need the iodized salt ! Better ! Morton good brand, Best Choice, great value......affordable !

Marinades --- often in liquid form, these I enjoy ! great to season meat thoroughly, soak meats in these liquid marinades 30 minutes, I place them in the solution interior closed secure plastic bags as Ziploc or other affordable brands ! Worchesthire, Fabulosa, plain Italian dressing, Kitchen Bouquet / tenderizer, marinade, Kikkoman + La Choy soy sauces, Trappeys Pepper sauce, shakes down, all good brands ! I use these, soak / marinade any meats this way !

Seasonings / spices --- plenty I adore using seasonings spices on all meats ! Here's a few I enjoy !

Taco meat seasonings, in paper packaging, remove, shake on the taco meats, all ! Plenty, brands, Casa Fiesta, Old El Paso, McCormick, Taco Bell, Best Choice, plenty, affordable located every grocery store, walmart more brands,

Chili seasonings, Williams brand, McCormick, Fire Alarm chili, Oh, yum ! Chili prep seasoning kits, plenty ! I love fixing a nice bowl of chili with crackers + Colby cheese !

Other meat seasonings --- Tony Cacheres, Louisiana hot sauce, and spices, all good + spicy !!! black  pepper, cayenne, chili powder, lemon pepper for chicken, Serendipity seasonings, yum ! McCormick Grill Mates, Poultry seasonings, Garlic salt......plenty others ! Inquire ! 

Jalapenos pickled are delicious to marinade beans, Taco salads, nachos, cornbread !!! Grand size cans are best for grand events !!! I love pickled jalapenos !!! Yum !

Dollar Tree has plenty seasonings + spices interior plastic shakers, remove seal, enjoy ! Very affordable there I have enjoyed them ! Dollar stores, look for them there and Wal-Mart affordable most there !

I enjoy seasoning, spices the meats, every meat I season with spices, I marinate often, and shake on the seasonings !

Enjoy !!! Love, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment