Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Letter this new today....

Stevie others Japanese screams from all directions bshaw Rogers, Chad corner Sullivan screams, about me blogging stationary Kawaii rikaleutamma bear, Sanrio f you bitch ! F her f you bitch !!! Stevie screaming non stop am, I tried calling my mom cell phone no answer wouldn't ring hacked again !!! Screams you can't call bitch !!! F you ! Then screams about my brother money baby all that same ol shit !!!! Non stop then my brothers phone number cell called house stevie screaming on my waves it's me bitch f you f you bitch !!!!

At mimis Gs Heifer green ear tag missing he lost his calf few months ago missing, G screaming that we stole it !!! Behaving lunatic hacked !!! Stevie screaming that Japanese took stole them both sold them to eat then screamed they got aids from needle Japanese Leroy gave them few months ago ?????? Non stop stevie b.s. !!! Then screaming about Rachel Holt crap again her 16 yr old whore daughter he tried hiding because she's his girlfriend prostitute ??????? Lives in tree house with him ???? Whatever that's is ???? Weirdo.

Screams old man Cwfd dead !!! F you bitch ! They got his son bitch !!! You have cancer all over you bitch softball cancer in your head bitch dying bitch !!! I put aids blood in your dog's face bitch !!! Crazy laughter ! Makes me upset !!! 

Keeps screaming Z crooked white house east bitch f you !!! Vicious evil slurs comments my hair weight, no make up ugly fat bitch f you !!! I know better than that dumb ass trash !!! Screams about tiggy and Rocky cat again blue cow all dead bitch f you ! Money money money f you f you bitch non stop screams about Bob W....his brother non stop lies screams f him goody goody going bitch f you !!!????????

Govt never turning this off you he said today at washdc you leave it on her kill her tonight bitch f you die bitch die !!! Screams about g. s. 27 million f them bitch !!!???????

He's lunatic crazy needs outta my life OFF my waves now !!! Too hot weather for this terrible !!! Told me MZ dead f you and him, then says Megan dead f her bitch money bitch f you !!! Screams at fam dollar Marlow that you kill everyone here bitch f you fat ass bitch ! Screams that cry tittys Japanese N family was set up there today because of you bitch !!!! He's Cwfd kid Mr Cwfd he has 17 million f you ! He's my boyfriend !!!??????? Stevie or whoever...

Then keeps saying my grandparents dead they went 20 yrs ago bitch f you dead dead dead then about grandpa Melvin said something ??????? Screams about Marlene his grandma she's a bitch to do that to me !!! Screams about Ronny DJ f them f you bitch !!! Hates Jones x 2, Steven, lu, Aaron, Carter, Clintb !!!! Dead f them !!!!

So another day for fat bitch Julie baby j money bitch  who ruins everybody's lives, fat ass, screams non stop about junk I don't even understand know about, feel I may pass away from this non stop crack head crap !!! Mad I won't be a whore won't deal drugs or buy drugs I don't know anything about drugs never took but about two pain pills in my life after breaking collar bone at ten yrs old and rib cage cracks when I fell, go tell em all the truth, I don't know nothing about that whole mess, still a virgin. Don't smoke, my wildest drug has gotta be a benadryl or nexium, oh man those are hardcore awesome  !!!! Damn ! I laugh at them all trying to find something out on my dorky self !!!! 3 ring circus forever around here !!! Just laugh, I make fun of them and suffer thru all this crap. They're all idiots.

Thanks Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment