Monday, July 2, 2018

Letter....

Screams today because I blogged on a whim kids names they asked for last year to help out with names they needed, for them all.....so nicely I just now had time to blog some, more on the way.

Screaming F you for blogging names bitch ! My friend or family is gone bitch !!! Then as I drove to my grandma's house then on to Marlow, screaming non stop when you drive bitch it kills everyone fat ass ! Your pick up cries when you get out 500 pound fat whale !!! Look in a mirror fat ass !!! Screaming at pharmacy in Marlow, screaming because I stopped at hop stop gas station in rush Saturday, f you we own that bitch ! Japanese more crap from those idiots non stop !!! Screams as I had lunch at taco about names you blogged bitch get out of here bitch dea owns this Japanese Z owns this bitch !!! Twin mix ????

Screaming I stopped at both firework stands on hwy 7 get out bitch ! You f over everything bitch dea + fbi OkCity bitch own your ass now !!! Govt gave us your estate and that money to live vacation on bitch we laugh at your fat ass bitch !!! Screaming I bought the firecracker filled clear car for $ 20 very nice ! Just love it, wished for this !!! Good one !!! Good job !   ;)

Dea fbi stevie Japanese screaming about me going to Marlow 4 th to purchase groceries because it kills everyone dea working Marlow ruins everything bitch stay away ! Mimi hearing flies cricket noise louder no sleep last nite, stevie screaming they hacked her fake Jackie Jack bitch !!! Hacking to watch you shower when staying nite bitch everyone watched you 20 yrs ago bitch !!! Embarrassing ! Illegal ! Stalker !!!

Hating on Z, his ex wife zara, then his native American wife from darko apache tribe complex ?????cries about money over east, health techs hate your fat ass lu Steven hate you bitch over their mom money you blogged names !!!! Fat ass I laugh you ruined everything now you go bitch !!!????? Yeah whatever, yawn....exhausts me....non stop.

Hating on Mac, Z, julie b / n, her man, Jessica, Anthony, Ricky, alissun, Doog ???? Non stop all dead bitch !!!????? Fakes not real I laugh you believe in this shit we tell you bitch grandparents all gone and cats, dog, blue cow all over again..goofball has terminal cancer dying bitch ! Telling you they have to put him and pumpkin cat to sleep soon bitch ! You lose everything don't you get it bitch !!! We have cried for years bitch ! Die bitch !????...last desperate grasping at straws, stevie, then playing moaning robot Japanese on my fans at nite in hell because he hurt me with his equipment raped me ????! Whoever that idiot trash was ????! Blue cow dead raped bitch dead we ate him !!!??? Upsets me, then telling me my grandparents were gunned down 20 yrs ago j family ????! Why's he keep saying this !!!???? Stop stop stop rehab or else control him !!!

Screaming non stop I put cancer in your head this morning bitch you are dying now bitch ????! More of that junk...Screaming about Rocky and tiggy cat again dead dead dead bitch !!!! To make me cry upset mental cruelty about everything I love miss, then he laughs I killed them all because you loved them bitch fat ass !!! Screaming M he's dead too 20 yrs bitch, RC went too dead tried killing you bitch everyone hates you !????

Screams about tulsa, Ada, Juarez, Dallas h wood Nash shit again, then screaming about Kent j, land money again more b.s. over whatever is upsetting whoever ????

Stevie said he's got a chance at being in a commercial in Calif with s. r ???? ( They know he's good ) bwahaha !  Eye roll......obsessed with fame, drugs, trash, plastic surgery !!! Sick of hearing about all these idiots his obsession reality check, he's delusional, rehab stat ! Shoo ! Go away nasty !

Thanks, sorry another letter. J.

No comments:

Post a Comment