Sunday, July 1, 2018

Local shopping, check dollar stores !.....

Local shopping today, when temps are over heated outdoors, I often wish to shop very close by locally !

The driving is hectic + stores very crowded often in cities and the small towns during summertime, so I say, Yi Yi !!! Let's not travel a grand distance ! Too much hot weather ! Too crowded ! So I just travel to close by dollar stores + local grocery stores nearby ! 

I know we all love in different areas, and some may live interior the grand size cities, just shop close by, less fuss ! I ALWAYS try to wake early and avoid the very hot temps + crowds during summer mostly ! But yikes ! Still crowded and many cluttered roads.....oh well....

Being lazy some say huh ? Well I just am very lethargic during summer, lazy summer they say !....lol....

Life sort of slows down this time of year, but I know some people live in non stop very hot temps / climates.....

Dollar stores have pretty much most items we need close by locally, Wal-Mart other grand size stores often too far away to drive and over crowded, fuel costs also !

The Dollar General + Family Dollar stores have variety, house hold goods, groceries, sweets, frozen, cooling refrigeration units full of frozen or keep cool foods ! Candies, sodas, chips, medical supplies, movies, phone cards, make up, some clothing + shoes, pet foods, supplies, chewys, toys for pets and kids baby care / items, then school / office supplies, puzzle books, ! Check these stores out sometime if nearby one for affordable items, groceries etc !!!

I often don't know what we would have done without the local dollar stores close by in the isolated small town areas here ! Very much appreciated and helpful to old forgotten small towns ! Don't have to drive 50 + miles just to find a gallon of milk or some Tylenol / Acetaminophen !!!  ;)

I enjoy buggy + basket quick shopping purchases depends on what I am looking for here to need at home....

I love dollar stores, Family Dollar + Dollar General, Dollar Tree, if perhaps close enough to home, often a drives distance for Dollar Tree, sadness !  :(

Love, julie !

No comments:

Post a Comment