Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Letter...

Dea threats to kill you bitch ! F you fat ass ! Screams over fake Z my boy ! real man yelling ! You marry him bitch f you estate belongs to us he gets it !!! Cries all nite over Alison Japanese or real whichever don't know ? She's over ! F you bitch !

Stevie screaming this morning I have to stall time of yours bitch so I can have money I have to go to prison because of this bitch !!! Selling drugs to people in creek north of my house I seen him this morning tries hacking my internet ! 

Screams about our land here we own about Leroy fake Japanese cry baby crap ! We can't have the land dea owns your ass bitch ! All family involved ! They know you have to be involved bitch ! Nope ! Trash screaming they use me for money to catch up to your estate bitch !!! We need equal money bitch !!! Everyone involved in crtl you have to be bitch ! Nope. Squeaky clean girl truth !!! Look with satellite at me they know I am !!!

Screams we have to investigate you before you get estate bitch fat ass you need to be on diet running fat ass !!! Models are thin bitch !!!! Yeah, like I care trash . Annoying eye roll.....

You never get estate bitch we waste your life and time as you age never stop you never get money Cwfd says so they own it bitch !!!

Screaming about my grandparents J their home or a house down their road ??? Whatever they are trying to pull, screams Leroy rebuilding the home !!!????? We move in !

You know how mad that makes me all this crap Japanese Cwfd crtl trash wasting my life and harassing me since I was a child with this satellite crap ????? Unfair ! They wanna scream not fair !??? I think I can !

Screams at sterling as I drove about me and MZ you did this bitch f you rich ass m fers ! Japanese we own sterling you leave the store ! Then here's aunt Thelma fake in store, can tell not her wearing pink teeny Japanese they said to my waves.....needs turned off, they own sterling we own every town.....3 rd world country around here !!! Filthy, nasty creeps everywhere......prostitutes, babies on creek screaming north !!! Outta here ! Mixxy mix again they said whoever that trash is Japanese ?????

Screams about Dees rodeo attending we own that land ! Bshaw houses, screaming about that as usual, then Rogers Japanese house over here close.....Amanda snob bshaw fakes eary clan f you bitch !!! They gone !!! I am so tired of listening to these corrupt cry baby brat crtl trash Japanese and others blaming accusing screaming....

Screaming about breast feeding we feed our babies with Tits !!! Put picture on my internet of breast feeding slut sicko toddler with mother boobs out !!! Sicko filth ! They are screaming about money or something we fit feed the children !!??????? 

Screaming about pendley house north corner, Gibson, jacoby houses, we own those bitch !!!! Blundell house it's hit big bitch !!! Chad corner again non stop over this crap, then harassing non stop about over coming to get you tell you bitch !!! Mind games.

Screams about my brother all that same b.s. again.

So tired of the whole mess, these idiots all need outta my life. I don't know that trash. Who cares ! Bla blah bla blah.....non stop with them.

Mom back in excruciating pain can't walk tablets from heath not working, they screamed they are twisting her bones back or something ?????!!! I don't know what is going on with all this, she said she couldn't urinate very good this morning, I know you are plenty busy working, in charge just her in severe pain don't know how to help her ! I been thru this all back aligned years ago, I know., but anyway, thanks to all who help me, us. Thanks to the honest people !!! Thanks. ;)

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment