Friday, July 6, 2018

Letter...more crap screaming !....

Yelling yesterday as I traveled to my grandma's, about this road is ours ! Screaming about my grandparents have to be involved in this ! Japanese get everything ! More about mixxymix marrying me ???? He is bi ! It is ok bitch we get estate he works on you north at house !!! More cries from Japanese Alison ???? Tessa money Brylee Dwight Anniston babies Kinsley baby and Curtis Jared fake baby ???? You blogged bitch ! We were making money off these babies bitch !!! We get money ! Brett krissa upset !!!??????

More cries complaining we have to health tech your fat dead ass cancer bitch ! More screaming that man Chinese at Wal-Mart is stalker putting shit in your head to kill you bitch !!!! Stevie and Japanese screaming this crap non stop ! Stevie cries about mom's money hating on Bobby over money, Bobby does everything he gets everything !!!

Screaming non stop so much yesterday evening about Z mixxy mix ??? He's over because you won't take part bitch ! He hates old man's ass up there NY !!!! He tried killing him for money they keep him going to use him he knows ! I'm tired of this mixxy mix crap cry baby bitch stalker screams, said he lives north my road here, he owns bshaw, Rogers, corner Chad dump house there ????! Non stop he screams this I was exhausted after all the screaming !!!

Screaming about my brother b.s. mess he's dug for himself, screaming about money over that crap, I don't know nothing about all that shit over east !!!! Sick of listening to this b.s. !!!

Never ends !!!

Stevie waking me up at 3 am to scream about money, blaming lu Steven David, Steven plus mother over money or something, hates on Jones x 2 !!!! Non stop just screams, cry baby crack head shit ! Listened to drunks, crack heads my entire life ! All of them on shit high insane screaming,harassing !!!---- sorry bitch family, sorry bitch people all around here all these towns !!! Sick of it !!! I am exhausted for my entire life ! Lunatics !!! Crack heads who don't want to get help, be sober crying screaming too much !!! Too much !!! Blame me for everything non stop !

Sick of listening to this rattle trap high b.s. my entire life now on my waves 20 + years !!! 5 years I now can hear know what who this has been on my waves !!! Exhausted, this is this, that is that, don't do this ! No do that ! Trying to get me into trouble !!! Weirdo insanity lunatics !!! Stalkers of my thoughts, spies on my eyes 20 yrs with equipment see me naked thru house they scream !!!???? Bet that made them sick seeing my fat ass naked !

Taking thoughts out of my head, said they had too many health stalks turned on me and they are killing me with it !!! OkCity did this they claim and screaming blue cow passed away, blaming my grandparents, cries over Thelma money ???!!!!! Wanda money !!!????? What is this about ????! Terrifies me !!!

Screaming about OkCity money, estate, they get this that, estate fake everything bitch ! Sold to h wood we get money !!! Japanese Kyocera princess be your friend bitch !!! No way in hell !!! Tulsa screams Natalie, Kate, Nickey want to f you they think you're hot bitch ! Sicko ! Lez filth ! Been screaming this 5 yrs now, heard all those girls scream at me tulsa they said !!!! 5 yrs ago non stop !????? Nasty embarrassing talk about sex acts they were going to kidnap me and do to me !!! Upsets frightens me !!! What is this ????!

Stevie screams he has to talk to me another five months bitch ! Then another year !!!! I cannot do that I will die from this crack head addict rattle trap b.s. every five seconds !!! Please turn this off soon ! Helllllllllllllllp !!!! 5 years of this now non stop I know because my brain got hacked, but damn !!!! Enough ! I do word searches / puzzles, spins my brain up fine challenges me as he rattles they scream on my fans......help. listening to these two at home fight question, yell, fuss, bawl bag around is challenging enough, raising these two and Mimi ! Lol.......then listen to stevie and those other idiots !!! Help.

Too hot in my room at nite, feel sick, listening to this crap at nite can't sleep properly rest totally !!!! Harassing about my pets, all, passed away, grandparents passed away.......just mental crack head gibberish insanity in his and their heads !!!!

Sick of questions from those near me at home, grandma asking to explain, , then mother's back hurting, she's agitated in excruciating pain, then G. all about Jared, his grandson, so damn tired.......then m crtl trash screams over that Mark b.s., h wood, Nash, Philip, his family, krissa Brett kids, non stop idiots masks still !!! Will it end ?????

Tired.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment