Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Letter help...

Trying to hack my internet this morning, screaming because I stayed nite with Mimi, crying all nite screams this fat ass had to stay nite over here ! Ruins everything ! Screams about money over east, sluts, filth, trash, money land houses, more about Kent j he thinks this that is his f him ! F you j family bitch m fers !!! Yeah well right back at you trash ! Like I care what you think loser !!! Idiots ! 

Cry baby bitching from stevie all nite about Bobby gets mom's money f him ! Japanese screams over WFs money off house ??? Health tech guy. More blaming me and M for stuff they are bratty adult cry bags over busted crtl trash traffickers drug dealing still illegally keeping money for set up ?????!!!! Saying that. Illegal we got set up bitch f you and your family fat ass !!!????? Whatever that is ???

Govt kills everyone bitch f you you got half a brain cancer we hacked your internet put in your head years now half a brain bitch !!! Blaming me because they can't follow me and marry me, be my friend for estate easy life money they screamed !!!! F you bitch can't use your fat ass !!! More of that, I'd never cohort with trash like that dangerous fakes moochers !!! Lol.

Screams about my brother mess, money, that kid whatever this never stops !!! Health tech this fat ass bitch she's f everyone over f her !!! Japanese Alison crying about Tessa money some Japanese dumb ass ????? Whoever that is ????

Stevie rattles non stop about his money his mom Bobby did this to me or he's mad at me over mom ???? Family battle not mine stevie Bobby probably caught you doing something.....crying over fire work stands, saying you have terminal cancer tries depressing me daily over grandparents pets......Screams about Z f him his Girlfriend too !!!!?????

Tired very weak from screams hopefully my grandma feels ok, hoping she gets better worried too much hacking still saying they control my life, hurting me mashing on me sinus nervous to cause me upset, dizzy please take their evil equipment stevies too !!! OkCity screams, Dallas h wood Nash screams over trashy sluts from those citys and money estate you own bitch !!! We get it kill you fat ass !!!

Exhausted........ happy 4 th july up there !

Thanks love Julie !

No comments:

Post a Comment