Saturday, July 28, 2018

Letter yet another...

Screams non stop today stevie Japanese as always screaming about Kawaii Japanese crtl money f you bitch ! You are fat ass bitch like your family in washdc ny !!! They are fat asses eat steak white cracker fat f##ks !!! Money rich fat asses all your family not involved f you !!! They took everything in washdc !!! Put us on creek ! F you and them.

Tired of cry baby bawl bag whining from stevie about some damn money his mom had Bobby goody goody f him !!! Then screams non stop about my brother his money from something ???? Every weekend he non stop harasses me to exhaustion / death over my brother dead gone, I'm calling in the morning as him bitch ! We play his mask make money off his face, voice, story character !!! This dog rilee was butt raped to hell bitch !!! Ugly f dog f that nasty aids bitch dog !!! 

Upsets me non stop sicko perv upsetting stories non stop from stevie about animal rape, incest, his mom raping him, pedo stories about sicko kids rape, money screams about h wood, family of mine on tv their money non stop how he wants to be married to me, for money, his boyfriend Japanese, he hates on Steven lu, keeps impersonating them on my waves, screams they are dead burned up on drugs!!!! Keeps saying they are trying to kill me over their mom not getting money ????? Non stop.

Went to r springs today and he screamed non stop all this b.s. leave bitch you leave we are going now f you fat ass !!! Then more crap about mixxy mix half mix or whatever turd head Japanese mask or real he has set up to follow me so he can work off his dea fbi cia busted time ????? He screamed, get out bitch ! Ping ping hear mixxy voice on my waves.......can't drive, sleep, shop in peace lunatic surveillance on my waves !!! Out of control sicko perv stalker talks about prison time he's crying he did or something ????? Teenys followed me into grocery at r springs, and Stevie old man mask threw a wad of $ 20 bills on grocery stand stood there looking at me and my mom, weirdo up to something ??? Ping ping, organized plotting trash !!! Screamed Z and Mixxy mix half mix butt raped on creek today Z is everywhere ! F him !!! I get his money !!!

Something about tulsa money, Ada people, not fair not fair !!! I worked on this !!! Harassing about Rhiannon, Shawn, then keeps cussing Chris Pend......????? 

So today my brother cell phone number called 580 641 1225 and we didn't answer I could hear him screaming about my brother calling its me bitch bringing aids dog to you to keep, then she's adopted by Luz auntie ??? That is wonderful !!! We just can't keep her, no room, fights with my cat, they said she had Hiv before, oh we are sad !!! Upset ! When we are tired, mom in lower back kidney area pain cannot move at all, she's in pain, I'm always hurt or something we know what went on out here, my brother mess, about dog, G said put it to sleep old age, because we can't care for it, upsets us but I know.........the character of my brother, mask whole story very cruel, mental harassment to us, causes upset, do they know that ??? Who keeps this going he screamed dea fbi cia ???? To use me to make money off of and use my brother face, baby, dog, Chelsea story ???? Why's this allowed ??? Scarey so many crooks danger zone !!! Can't get help for this, they could just call, not appear......too much.

Mad because I dared drive north of Owens place then east, screams non stop f her f you fat whale !!!  Ping ping screams hacking my phone cell, and my internet, tv in my bedroom the other nite screaming flashing off and off, power flashing my telephone power lines they screamed happens often too !!! Flashes.

Screams today nobody likes your fat ass you were born to kill everyone die fat hoss !!! You will be raped govt will kill you all not involved traffick you to nearby creek we on creek east of your house now bitch I see you bitch f you !!!! Ping ping......Screams over Bryan w, money whores f him I get money Nash money !!!!??????Whatever that's about ??? Screams about uncle R.......he did this, that f him we ruined his house on purpose f him !!!!????? Guess they ramsacked his house too like grandparents ???? Trash !!! Tired of these cry baby crook brats crying old Crwfd fat asses they scream over east put them here ????? Out of control screaming they are my boss ???? Not my damn boss trash go to hell !!! If I get a hold of them in my trash digging, following me, or screaming at me up the road bshaw palace they own, scream over Rogers house Chad dump, Sullivan dump, I will go find them the end if I have to myself might as well too corrupt down here near me my Mimi threats everyday on this wave b.s., on me, mom, her, my cat, dog.......no way to live, no more !!!

Keep screaming over JR house they talked to this person over east I get money f them I get the money !!! F them ????? Non stop tired of hearing this.......then screams blue passed away, my steer, or then blue child ????? Eye roll. Whatever.

Keep calling Mimi as Marcy, Ronald, Keith, Jackie, Jack, Shirley, keep saying Jackie in hospital bad infection leg surgery rehab, said Jack is trying to put Jackie in nursing home, trying to take her there this week ????? Calls Mimi daily almost some shit story how they all need money, Jackie broke, Jack golfing all the time, Shirley fights Renee need money ????? Stevie blames Steven lu, health tech ??? Whichever Mimi is upset over jackie, says Jack won't care for her, stevie screamed she needs to move in with Jackie ????? Stupid shit, so damn tired of this now she's worried over jackie, stevies imaginary stories good Lord help us !!!

Harasses over grandparents tiggy cat, Rocky cat, pumpkin goofball dying f you all dead you are dying too bitch I put cancer in your head bitch 20 yrs cancer all over your fat ass bitch !!! Every time I drive that red truck of my grandparents j, he screams f you it's ours bitch we own it they are dead bitch !!!! Keeps saying they were involved with Louis h my uncle ???? Eye roll.....then how they killed grandpa m non stop hacked him he died bitch I laugh at you fat ass estate owner you fat whale so g#ddamn ugly bitch ! I hate you bitch !!!! This has ruined endangered my life hurt me for years all these crtl trash idiots knowing of something I didn't still don't know the truth but screamed about it.......Whatever. miserable life. I will probably die before it's over anyway they will kill me it seems no end......
 Screams I was born with aids hep c infected by needle at lawton hospital day I was born ????? Never heard it until 5 yrs ago as I was hacked to death.

OkCity screams non stop Dallas b.s. cries.

Tired of cry bag whining from stevie all these other cry titty adults incest hillbilly, Japanese, crtl whores h wood crying, Nash crying whatever whoever these morons are outta my damn head / waves bitches !!! Yeah well f you too trash like I care who you are or what you cry bag constantly over !!! You losers are idiots, you are trash to me. Don't know you losers go away !!! Keeps saying Japanese Steven lu Aaron are real Japanese not the ones I knew ??? Remove thoughts from my head screaming now on fans......I don't know nothing about this shit don't care so f you too trash ! No way to live.  Thanks real ones, Jones x 2 David Carter who hates my ass they said.

Love, Julie cheerful fat ass bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment