Sunday, July 29, 2018

hanna -- barbera cartoons !!! Adore !

Went shopping today, I have been very interested in a t shirt I found that was cartoon ! It was Fred Flintstone !!! Love Fred ! Silly man + family called simply The Flintstones, from stone henge time ! I remember I took the Flintstones character shaped vitamins as a child......One vitamin a day each child, chewable........still available affordable.

The Hanna Barbera cartoons are a fave of mine since I was a child ! I see the Fred Flintstone t shirt today and I started remembering ALL the characters I have forever enjoyed watching since way back then !!! I still enjoy watching cartoons even now...........for some reason I always prefer watching them in early morning.......

I adore the style of drawing with the Hanna Barbera cartoons, and the old look to the coloring of these characters, very nostalgia, I prefer the older characters myself from the beginning.....

Here are a few of my fave Hanna Barbera cartoons :

Scooby
Huckleberry Hound
Quick draw McGraw 
Magilla Gorilla
Top Cat
Augie Doggy
Droopy Dog
Yogi Bear, Hey Boo Boo !!!
Snagglepuss, cat
Pink Panther
Atom Ant
Touche' Turtle
Squiddly Diddly
Dum Dum tall white dog
Tom + Jerry
Lippy the Lion
Hillbilly bears
Baba Louie, donkey silly
Secret squirrel
The Banana Splits
Yankee Doodle pigeon 
Yakky Doodle yellow cute bird
Space ghost ! Silly I laugh at him !

I also forever have adored the cutesy Felix the Cat, he is NOT this brand as above but he is a fave cartoon character, from way back then !!! Black cat with white face, very sneaky !!! 

Enjoy.

Love, j.


No comments:

Post a Comment