Sunday, July 1, 2018

Letter, more harassing....

Nite lite cola one overheated this morning early very hot as it may have been hacked, scorching hot !!! Stevie and others screaming they hacked it like Dean had 20 yrs ago brand new bitch !!! Burn house down while you sleep !!! Non stop harasses all way to Duncan Wal-Mart, cries about Dallas Japanese cherry blossom, f you fat ass bitch f Megan !!! Eye roll annoying !!!

Screams about meth Seth ??? His house south of sterling ??? Whatever that's about ?, lroy money land cattle ! We get it !!! F them ! More screams about aunt Jackie money over east made up story, more b.s. caused for us over her fakes said Japanese get money !!! They are at mimis right now Steven lu real to health tech, stevie is crying screaming about hacking Mimi shower when I took shower there 18 yrs old there. Says he took my picture in shower hacked house as I showered !!!????? Non stop with this story perv !!!

Tried to choke me hold my throat at noon today as I ate hamburger screaming it ruins my work out here bitch stop eating meat they want you to stop bitch !!! Couldn't swallow my meal !!!! Help sick tired of this !!!

Playing robot ghost voice Japanese in hell north at bshaw house, cries over Kent j and land ???? Lol....

Screams I have to health tech this fat ass bitch f her I don't have anything bitch ! Fat ass !!! Tries putting air in my nether regions today after choking me help ! Nasty talk about my lady parts being small, nasty about sicko weenies size wouldn't fit tight ass !

Crying about pedos, sicko perv trash and the gays filth !!! Sick of hearing about this crap !!! Puke !!!

Stevie can't stop talking about begonia his big titty girlfriend he keeps howling over she was Zs woman now his ????? Whoever that old slut is he's howling in love non stop or something cries about her now !

Harassing cats dead Rocky cat tiggy, pumpkin dead blue cow grandparents all dead bitch we killed them !!! Govt killing you next all voices various shouts screams !!! Ping ping Wal-Mart today several times did feel less stressful but terrible sinus headache now I think, not whining !!! I appreciate all the help I get from the good side love ya ! Thanks saving my life just annoyed with this junk here blahblahchaja !!!

Keeps screaming at Wal-Mart ok city dea fbi watching you on security cameras !!! Stop shopping ! Your suspect have to be involved in this crtl m crtl family bitch !!! No way trash !!! Get lost stalkers !!!

Mad about cherries now. Another day.

Love, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment