Saturday, July 14, 2018

Letter....today...Saturday expected.

Screams most nite about my blogging, non stop over east, cries screams about Japanese Tim, j, screaming about money this house over east they take it say you get it bitch live in whore house bitch fat ass !!! Screams about mixxymix weirdo, n family, owns this that bitch ! Ada over here you get them now bitch !!!???? Whatever that is ???

5 days now screams over blue child kid or dog ???? Keep talking about animal rape child rape on creeks in whore houses !!!! Non stop ! Making me sick !!! Upsets me terribly ! Stevie screaming like wild banshee he is about money Japanese, hates his brother money off Jared Jared coming today ! Leaving nasty baby for you bitch ! Dea gets everything fbi f# ked ! Because you exist. Cries about Japanese in masks, h wood Nash, sterling, Pendleton Sandy people.Marlow Crwfd family at DG in masks to hack you put cancer in your brain 5 mil $ off of them f you bitch !!!

Creepy teeny wrinkly old woman's in Orange flower bloom crocs shoes following us at grocery rs every weekend ! Stares laughs crazy, stinks bad ! Puts hands on everything in stores, too close to us crazy lunatic !!!ping ping in my head hacks.

Stevie screaming at me non stop today about Red f, H family Z fake real screaming about money I 35, here to kill you pay us to put cancer in your heads all of you ! We get estate fat ass f you !!!! Stevie in mask ping ping driving around Chisholm corner Marlow as we got gas he finally pulls up almost hit my grandma's truck !!!! High messed up !!! Dangerous in the head, played loud on my waves his voice !!! Stalker ! Keeps telling me a story about following Morgan to Dallas with her playboy friends to mall with his penis out of his pants to show her what she's missing !!!! Sicko perv !!!

Screams about Morgan Alison, Julie b and Chris pend ????

Hacking house at night making noises outside, cat meows non stop, screams telling me sicko dreams on my waves, creepy filth, dog body parts, rapes, sicko upsetting !!!

Travis jacoby, k jacoby non stop screams talking over these two years now I don't even know those from sterling !!!! Gay houses or something ???? Travis j name now in Marlow paper with cassie Dee pendley, drugs criminal mischief ???? Heard they were gone already so up to something ????

Screams about that old crazy white beard captain north by cement, worked for your family bitch !!!! Crazy chop shop satanic cannibal bitch !!! Never knew him I seen him once at mccracks family Christmas years years ago !!! Weirdo quiet creepy.....Screams about him I think money or dea fbi up to something locally that area Japanese screams so watch those areas more here !!! They screamed.

Screams non stop about my grandpa melv j a mask or some crap they have over east still, Jess m played my face a mask to those weirdo idiots and created a mask family of us over east ????????!!! Upsets me !!!

Screams my dog goofball, cat pumpkin are tumor cancer heads dying bitch like your cancer head we gave you bitch dying ! You won't live a year more bitch !!!! Stevie and them !!! Harasses non stop over my grandparents, money land cars, diamonds that estate non stop obsessed with fame or something stalker creepy !!! Weirdo lunatic.

Harasses my mom g with equipment hacks off of house phone box or tv's or internet, maybe cell phones he has screamed trying to mind control I hear ping ping or Buzz then they start fights, mom is severe lower back pain still tablets not helping, appreciate all the help we can get ! Just letting you know is all.

Very tired I have had it. Now Shirley and Renee staying nite at mimis they called today asked her if she had any tuna ???? Boys said sicko lez calling as them !!!! Calling my grandma saying that filth !!! Why's this allowed to continue on and on ????? I am staying nite with these weirdos to keep Mimi safe she is scared ! You know how sorry this all is ????! 

Still screaming everyday they are coming to talk to you bitch take you to a house of your over east ?????? Nobody has showed up in 5 years since I was hacked to talk with me or tell me just what is going on !!!! Scared I can't live like this captured screaming waves by crack head stevie and others, scream every time I leave home to go anywhere ! F you bitch you kill everyone fat ass !!!

Keep saying Aaron up at Chad trailer is helping, Steven says no, some Japanese idiot Carter with fat pregnant bitch floosy bright flowers in short dress, whore I guess, screams about aids, gays up at bshaw house raping animals we rape you next bitch !!! Rogers house packed full of fun more now !!!!

This has got to end sometime please !!! Keep moving them in close to me, harass afraid I will be hacked again mom Mimi me still hear crickets Buzz bees often stevie makes threats about bees every day for 5 years because I had those on my waves loudly 5 months ! Upsets me I know I have  PTSD all from that, and idiot worthless local people my family idiot trash all of them involved !!!! Too much !

Non stop harassing about my blog !!! Too hot outdoors to work in heat and listen to all this on my brain waves. Help.

Thanks, julie

No comments:

Post a Comment