Saturday, July 28, 2018

pink lemonade.......

One fave refreshment of mine mostly during summer is pink lemonade ! Sure, I enjoy plain yellow lemonade, but I think I like the tart, tangy, sweet / sour pink version best often !!!

I like to purchase pink lemonade in drink mix mostly, plenty of those, available, for me to mix well + chilled water in pitcher, I throw in a handful of ice cubes, Brr !!! Nice to drink this summer on very hot temp days........quick prep !

I seem to enjoy the pinkish lemonade color, much the color of the flamingos birds feathers.......ooh, very beautiful......

I am silly, I enjoy drinking pink lemonade in a silly fluted, or beverage glass, colorful plastic melamine plasticware is exciting during summer to drink pink lemonade out of.....lol

Enjoy !

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment