Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Yelling all nite !!! Letter...

Screams harassing all nite put to sleep by 9: 30 pm then awoke at 11:30 by stevie and various others screaming non stop crap.....

First it's harassing about Jared voice calling about giving us the rilee dog.....we can't keep her here because of the cat pumpkin fighting with her, she gets upset.........they said she had Hiv years now !!! Upset us terribly, she was snappy years ago I know hacked probably.......sadness........5 years ago when I was hacked bad hearing voices yelling in the air, wind, my waves hacked.........rilee dog was laying her head down not moving as if ill, I know she must have heard all that crap junk surveillance like I did and my poor kitty cats !!!    :(

G. Said she's old told Jared need to put her to sleep old age or health bad, maybe adopt her to good person.......mother is upset still in excruciating pain hip back shoulder, ( just letting ya know not demanding ) upset all the time over this mess..........supposed to call Jared voice tonight tell him G. Said that we won't be able to take the rilee dog, so hopefully whatever is best, just go ahead.....they tell me she had Hiv cancer and heart ailments ???? Old age, hacked stress.

Heifer green ear tag not there Philip called told G. Last nite, stevie and Japanese others variety screaming non stop at me about raping cow my blue cow as baby !!!! Upsets me !!! Then saying that G. Heifer got aids from vaccine Japanese gave tainted as Leroy ???? 

Harassing last nite non stop Jared dead bitch 20 years, grandparents j dead 20 years ! Hiding stuff from you bitch fat ass ! Screaming about Bill, Nick, Tim, doe don, all R and Others family dead dead bitch ! We get Tim's and doe dons money bitch ! F your family ! F Bill !!! Screams about Kent j real, dead, alive f him !!! Megan f her fat bitch just like you fat ass bitch !!! Something about mask of Megan at Marlow grocery ????? Screams about uncle Randal....he said this that him and Ronny !!!! F them screaming DJ thinks he gets this money f him you m crtl family all f'ed  in the head bitch f you we get estate money Darko basin washdc taking your land too bitch !!! Indians and oil on hill bitch we move your fat ass east to this realm bitch !!!!?????? Nope trash !!! Keep screaming about upsetting animal rape, kidnapping my pets killing them with satellite hacks for washdc bitch you die bitch govt kills you !!!!!!

Mixxymix taco dump driving thru in beard bohn mask ???? It's Z it's him bitch look !!!???? Whatever.

Whichever I am a nice kind respectful person, I'm quite mostly mind my own beeswax, but I am tired of the 30 + years of creating stories to set up others in every area of life doctor offices, mailbox stealing tampering with mail, hacking medical bills giving me shit on the phone from doctor office, saying I didn't pay for a doctor visit years ago !!! I kept receipts years, nervous wreck they have caused me to be !!! Them and my loser trash family !!! Japanese I could tell, mixxy shortstacks gang whole bunch., then harassing being nasty talking to me, threats, school, restaurants, public bathroom, all stores, travel, crtl / crooked dea fbi idiots trailing me, using me to set others up !!! I will get money now use the bitch !!! ruining everything for me, causing me only stress, chaos, high blood pressure, stacks of medical bills 2009 2010 terrible health, hacking me pain severe no help those years, getting their noses in my classes I took, talking about my hacked medical records and my mother's, reading aloud at nite while hacked !!! Isn't that illegal, focused on my teeth, grinding them off at nite non stop these losers !!!! in everything knowing what day I colored my nails years ago or dyed my hair !!!!! Playing shitty doctors giving me no medicines that help no prescription.....making fun of my weight, hair, nails, breath stank ???? Chewing gum brush Listerine for years !!! Laughing as I have cats, old woman spinster because everybody laughs you're not married have no kids, don't prostitute fat ass !!! 

Years of this.....you will die old maid !!! I'm married bitch !!! Bwahaha ! Boy, I laugh at their dumb asses now set up snobby whores !!! Go diet for that John casablancas modeling school you all kept vying for attending, I got so damn tired of listening to that pathetic b.s., every girl around here had an application !!! OkCity called yesterday about my modeling shots I took !!! Eye roll, I laugh !!! Then they would be jealous over each other having one !!! Side eye snarl bitch ! Bwahaha ! Down the toilet you all go whores snobby bitches !!! Pathetic trash !!! giggles !!!

Screaming about h wood Nash, years years stories non stop about them weirdos outside played on fans I didn't know what that was ???? Said those from west out in California paid idiots out here crooked Dean c fbi dea to traffick find me, rape kill me for that estate bring me to h wood ????!!! I didn't know what that was all about or who it was saying all this ???? Being hacked about diet exercise tuna fish sandwich diet coke bitch ! Screams about JR, F H, non stop years years !!!, my teeth crooked, my nose had hump in it forever harassed about my nose !!! Models are thin fat whale !!! Like I give a crap ???? Paint your nails bitch ! Go to hair shop style your hair, diet pills bitch !!! 

Rhiannon fag shawn, stevie Japanese weirdos 20+ years I been hearing this or sip sip ping ping, circles dizzy as can be, being twilighted to death a week after high school graduation seeing Jesus in my sleep !!! Hearing travisbshaw in my head talking at night, playing tally man banana song over over non stop, Amanda bshaw Rachel fug Holt, jeffmill, Shelby fag, rat hair all them then Donna and Crystal screaming fights party road my entire life gunshots right near the house for years. Mccracks whole gang, Sandy screaming since Jr high at nite, Philip prowling tapping my window at night, laughing. Tired of it all !!! Too much trash in my life !!!

Screaming for years Your grandparents have to be involved in this bitch you fat ass !!! Won't solicit out here ! Won't buy anything from us bitch !!! You have to be involved bitch !!! Deancountryham shenanigans taking my pictures outside for years, then harassing with sat equipment ! Little bitch, sending me dreams digging in ground deep down, looking at stars fast, made me very upset sick scared !!! Screamed to kill me when I was small and teen.......enough of these weirdo crtl losers. Dumb asses !

Whew ! Sorry such long letter. What I remember I write down, know you are busy.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment