Thursday, July 19, 2018

Letter for today....yawn.

Well screams hacking outdoors my home here today this evening screams harassing my dog, spinny sounds, f you fat ass ! Washdc here on creek east of your house bitch !!! My dog hears it or something he thinks he's seeing directly east of my house in trees or creek ?????

Very hot over here bitch on creek f you bitch ! I walked across road looked laughed waved trash !!! Screaming about Kent j dead, mad about Taos or taking vacation, Leroy in trouble !!! F you bitch !!! Screams about mm they are here killing everyone bitch !!!

Keep screaming that my blue cow got raped years ago as baby in my barn by black n Corey bshaw fake brother of stevie ?????!!!!!! Non stop saying this crap upsets me they hurt him angers me to no end is this true ???! Said he was ground up into meat fed whores over east ????!!!!! Non stop blue cow has aids we hacked him dead bitch !!! Upsets angers me.

Then cry baby bawl bag crap about Megan j she did this to us f her bitch she's a whale too bitch !!! Yeah well,  like we care what trash thinks about us, flush down the toilet turd heads !!! I laugh at them wah wah !!!

Screams over rat hairs kid on creek gone motawh ! Lol....sick of hearing about that mongo. Bet it's as fug as her nasty !!!

Bawl baggin about MZ he fs everyone over bitch ! F him some screams about RC ????? They did this !

Fake teeny Leroy bawl baggin about my grandparents money that red truck, land house I own it I get money off that shit fat ass !!! I played him for this bitch ! F you dead bitch ! Stalker follows me a lot !!!! 

Cries over mixxymix half nut, half mix ???? Screaming over blue child, cats on creek they threw on there were mine !!!!?????? Steven says no, shut up stevie !!! Screams over what I blogged those ds messes kids.

Thanks, j

No comments:

Post a Comment