Sunday, July 22, 2018

Letter another.....

Screams yesterday as I drove to mimis house, ping ping, screams about rodeo, everybody's over ! F you fat ass ! Jared called Friday at noon, they said it was stevie, g. Answered and Jared said he was bringing the baby down on Saturday, so I left, tired sick of masks whole mess just puke.

Screams about OkCity, Dallas as usual, yawn. Too hot to listen to this on my waves, non stop. Exhausted.

Stevie screamed about my brother money off his meds, then Curtis baby got bday toys we bought, said he liked them, L 's sister so that's better he will be ok with her. I just have been upset about things I didn't know anything about then hacked very bad to happen to a girl like me, already walking on eggshells since childhood nerve troubles because family and school......oh Lord.....

Stevie screamed non stop about my tiggy and Rocky cats how they threw them on the creek and Japanese put them in cages to eat them !!!! Upset me ! Stevie screamed he hacked them 500 x for 20 years north my house and I was hacked more so !!!! Upsets me scares me ! Keeps telling me I have terminal cancer gave my cats aids !!!??????? No truth in person. Upsets me.....left cats at fbi they killed them !!!

Blaming me for everything evidently he's mad upset he can't get me for anything with crooked fbi dea he yelled and he wants to hack my house, my tv, players electronic devices, my cola nite light is still being hacked on fire for few days was cool..........Screams about pumpkin cat, dying dead bitch blue cow raped as calf, dead bitch hacked !!!???? Upsetting !!!   :(

Tries controlling g's  mind to kill us, kick me out, to be on creek or something non stop hateful.......Stevie followed me to taco dump at Marlow screaming ping ping yesterday with Mimi for lunch he says his wife works in there Rachel fug Holt daughter teeny mask creep, she spoke to someone at window named Randy, ping ping she was excited to see him stevie screamed it was him.......hates me going anywhere screams every time about businesses taco dump really makes him upset I go there dea fbi junk he screams....????? Said m crtl owned it Philip owned this place with Mark screaming this year's years now !!!

I got sick nauseous diarrhea feeling had to leave after getting order, equipment stevie mashing on me painful !!! Screaming non stop saying he throws nails in my driveway, roads, I travel and businesses I go to driveways so I will drive get flat tire then cause me troubles, for years now, he admits to his stalker Terry + Linda mind !!! Obsessed !!! Since 1997 he has been stalking me he admits trying to solicit, sell, buy dope or sex on me that's lunatic !!! Yeah good luck with that one dumb ass !!! And all the other dumb asses !!! Bwahaha ! My evil laugh at the dumb ass crowd of loser crtl cry bags !!!    ;p

Woke me at 4am telling me some crap about your Mimi is dying in her sleep !!! She's moving to burkburnett tx Azle tx ?????? Weird dreams from him, he wants commercial work or modeling job ?????   Keeps saying grandpa Melvin dead dead ! He sent money bitch !!!

Harassing me to pieces about diabetes and tumor heads cancers I have, dying terminal bitch !!! Said while in prison he whacked on me listening to me or something ????? Sicko !

Helllllllllllllllllllp !!!!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment