Sunday, July 15, 2018

Letter...

Leroy picking fight with G, this morning in driveway shouting about G taking our land here back, no more lease to Leroy ends Aug 1 st......he was picking fights because he said he gets rent til next year !!! Nope ! It's over Aug 1 st ! He said it's not fair ! Now he has to sell his cows here ! Bawl bag crying pouting, baby brat mask, teeny Leroy bawl baggin brat ! Wah wah !!! Shouting picking fights kept looking north at bshaw house saying he paid for north fence or something !!! That was years ago ! I am tired of this stirring up problems and stress from these fakes masks I can tell ya !

More Leroy talking to Kenneth alexandr in road north as we drove north going to rs, driving slow, on purpose. Probably crying.  ;)

More about bshaw is that Amanda bshaw, her kids, and husband Russ eary, trash clan been following me around to towns cities for years staring at me, I know these are gone, they told me years ago weirdo snobs jocks !!! They still have jealous bshaw Carolyn bshaw and the garden still going those boys told me that's all aids needed destroyed, today in lawton newspaper Amanda eary bshaw kids on front newspaper with tomatoes for sale at tomato fest at lawton !!!! More aids produce nasty for public to buy !!! Filthy garden in sterling they said, still going on!!! Said it was whacked on for years !!!! But they said ours was whacked on years + by satanic people Sandy Philip Linda t people so I guess they all have ???....

But the eary bshaw clan spies on me, follows me quite a bit, said they have house east of Marlow, masks, Japanese black man......weirdo creepy stalkers, last year they followed me at least once a month !!! Don't know what that's about but creepy ! Aids garden they said !!! 

Then Sullivan bunch up the road north have hay cutting equipment business, I know these are fakes you can tell, well, they stopped G in the road the other day wanting to advertise cut our hay on meadow top back west, said they do the hay cutting on the halves........lol.....I bet they take extra for tax purposes.......ha........they have aids they traffick I was screamed at by the mother 5 yrs ago saying she got busted trying to traffick me on this road non stop screaming from the Carrie Sullivan character on my waves, kept on every second....you know me ! I'm Carrie Sullivan !!! They busted me bitch !!! Non stop....wouldn't stop ! Wants her grandbabies to meet me and M ??????! No bitch ! These all follow me too !!! Creepy.

These people too much fakes outta my life all of ' em !!!

Thanks Julie ( that old fat ass bitch ! )   ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment