Thursday, July 12, 2018

Letter today finally !

Finally have internet back up, after week of screams hacking slooooooow draggy internet, scrolling by itself, Japanese screaming stevie screaming as usual !!! Non stop hacking this internet watching my online content they said to sell solicit using my internet, hack you pay for us online bitch !!! Said they ran my bill up adding illegal charges me paying extra for all that trash over east !!!????? Can they do that it is higher priced now but I didn't know for sure !!!???

This weekend trash at Chad corner meth zombies roaming up at corner taking things apart tweaking they said ??? Creepy !!! Scares me ! Stare as you drive by ! Screams over east not fair ! F you bitch dea owns your ass kill you ! Set you up some how bitch fat whale !!! OkCity ! Owns you !!! We find something out on you bitch ! Go ahead trash, won't find a thing on me trash !!!!

Sick of them screamed Charles weaver, Mark Woodward have been spying on your internet phone tapped, and hacking your home since forever bitch ! Tried to sell you solicit to you in stores in masks bitch ! Said they will kill Tim f him !!!?????? I figured that trash would try something, crooks ! 

More b.s. about mixxymix whoever the hell he is Japanese ??? You killed off his family +  friends bitch babies all gone taken from us we were using them bitch !!! You blogged adopting bitch ! You die !!! F you fat bitch !!! Using children for this !!!! Sicko pedos screaming !!!! Just sick !!! Can't stand this filth !!! All last week !!!

Screamed they are wiping nasty sex aids hands on foods at grocery Wal-Mart all dollar stores on items foods in stores, I found a few nectarines looked destroyed squeezed with hands down low on fruit bin at Wal-Mart produce destroyed !  Waste ! Sorry trash !!! They screamed night before I see that We fuck the fruit at Wal-Mart now everyone gets aids !!! Then placing spoiled canned spaghettios at local stores, with human meat interior they got from washdc Philadelphia !!!!??????? Upsetting you never know ! I buy those often hope not human puke !!!! Bragged they are graffiti on everything new in local areas !!!.....now I see it on lawton news graffiti !!!

Screaming that N family owns rs grocery and Marlow grocery you stay out keep away you and that grandma go to town too much bitch ! You die bitch !!! Smart ass remarks from teeny at rs grocery and rs dollar store about cat litter I purchased $ 8 / box too much we know that cat don't have asthma bitch !!! We have to health that damn cat bitch ! Looked at me on aisles running off mouth old granny mask teeny !!! Smartass bitch I should've said loud !!! Sick of them !!!

Followed me around one called half side mix ???? Stalker running off his smart ass know it all mouth, bold brave teeny bitch ! Masks of susy hale running off mouths about her mask we own at cable store ! We steal there for us as her bitch !!! More sterling masks aunt Thelma, bshaw, Alexanders, screaming they have mask of my grandparents still selling dope as their faces behind their house over here !!!!! Said they are living in it !!!! Screams about Leroy Janet, Seth meth j !!!! His place, Janet house they are whores in have parties non stop about this !!!

Jared money off his shit mess he made, that his son baby Curtis bday party this weekend at Blanchard old murder shack, krissa Brett Tessa patty Philip all going they told Mimi this weekend !!! So we had to go buy a few small baby items in case mom and Mimi did as stevie screamed on my waves as Mimi told me what Philip said about bday party !!!! Said Japanese bitch needs baby items she's having baby bday party ?????! This shit needs turned off with that my mom and me, Mimi DO NOT need to go thru anymore of this b.s. any longer !!!! Sick of it ! Mixxy mix baby with Jessica h they said aids incest baby mongo they are using !!! Had my mom changing diapers and calling to baby sit as they worked all day !!!!! Do you know how sorry that is to try to do that to her / us !!!!!?????? We are tired exhausted of all their b.s. Japanese N family filth !!!!

Screams about Cindy Jr, th, money estate ! We get it we get Kya money !!!!?????? Whatever whoever that is ????? Taco mayo we own ! You stay out of here bitch we spit in food bitch !!!! They bust us bitch !!!! Then screaming because I don't know anyone over east or north on my road you won't play bitch f you we kill you for estate bitch rape kidnap you bitch !!!! Mixxy mix he's king I am king !!! He kept screaming on waves other nite I couldn't sleep at all !!! Stupid sorry bitch whoever he is !!! Z he gets money he thinks he owns this money it is our empire f him I will kill him and kenzee !!!! 

Screaming on my waves as I am at Wal-Mart we watch you on cameras bitch you kill everyone bitch dea has to watch you bitch you will die !!! OkCity Dallas screams !!! Screaming because I bought fudge bars popsicles the other day non stop ! Just lunatics screaming ! F you diabetes bitch we have diabetes ! We place only sugar free in stores here bitch f you bitch !!! They control every stores around here they think or actually do because they have only figs fish twigs, sugar free everything I have to have sugar good boys said because I am low sugar !!! Sick of those diabetes screams !!! Screaming Julie b dead ! She dead !!! Stevie or whoever non stop, Allisun Doog fakes real non stop screams over them ?????

Screaming I need to lower my hair forehead line you ugly bitch !!! I think it looks just fine ! Then my hair nails makeup you need plastic surgery bitch ! Yeah whatever I only go to the cow lot, or local junk stores only with my mom + Mimi, no high end champagne big wheeling like those teeny high society inbreds over east ! Screamed last week they all got 5 mil cards the Japanese only we are going to high end in Dallas this weekend !!!! F you bitch !!! Leave me alone damn ! Messed up hillbilly trash with cards whatever losers . Obsessed stalkers.

Screamed yesterday at Wal-Mart Jessica h followed me into store in wheelchair and kept following me, I don't know who she was / really is, but she kept following me and she says I love her looked at me, then she says I love her ! Love your shirt ! She pointed. I just said thanks......then I hear ping ping, screaming that's Jessica h they get her today bitch f you ! Made me feel very sick, gross upset......creepy. she was high on something,....she kept telling that boy with her I love her ! Scared my mom grandma too !!! Upsetting.

Watermelons they screamed they own some over east Marlow, need to be watched controlled they said nasty Japanese farming dirty icky land or other so we don't need that going on !!!!

Tall gay man Japanese always in masks stalker ping ping he goes everywhere screams about him too non stop.....Early okla on map for harassing from Japanese something about m crtl again !!!! Here we go again.

Tired thanks for helping me with all this crap. Internet running better so far.

Thanks, love julie






No comments:

Post a Comment