Thursday, December 20, 2018

It's a letter !.....surprise !

Woke me up early am 4 am saying that they hit Joe his brother dead dead go be !!! Bill go !!! he crook also ! They ALL dead dead NOW !!! Fing everyone over F them Japanese have it !!!! Msns go be we take over Washdc gone !!! Old man hit over his pick little bitch !!! They hit crying boy go be gone !!! He gay bitch gone !!! Screaming over Sarah jnes dead bitch gone saying she's ugly lez on drugs we laugh at her !!! She fake dead dead bitch !!!! Stevie keeps saying REAL Sarah is the one killed !!!???? Why ??? He woke me up early am screaming this over and over !!!! Screaming she's dead finally lez all you bitches too tough bull ds !!! Won't f anyone stingy with your p###y !!! Nasty filth talk he screams that James had to put her down with gun ?????? UPSET me to hear this exhausted already upsetting !!! I know better !!! RESPECT to her and those girls hitting this trash hard get rid of em girls !!!! Stevie and those thugs screamed she's mad at me over money or those girls hit yesterday ?????? The gay bi tranny people ???? Whatever....then he says that she's a prostitute on creek at houses east for Z Japanese her husband ?????.....I don't believe that shit he's saying. She probably tore him down a peg or 20 !!! Cry bag ! Wah wah.

Screaming you die in 5 months !!! Health techs STOP helping you rid body of waste cancer cells endocrine cancer shot !!! We laugh fat ass NO HELP NO estate !!!! Terminal cancer govt gave you in womb of mother before you developed crossed chromosomes to give you hormone deficiency !!!! Dead dead no help NO estate Megan dies also fat asses !!! You both die we take estate I health tech you both I get it govt takes estate over NOT for you ever we laugh they lie to you over and over !!! They lie tell you lies of future of wealth fun, we laugh misleading lies as they use your fat ass bitch !!! More screaming about my mom she's in hell bitch stopped believing in Lord we caused it with satellite and her waves, then says they had double mask of my mother selling dope to set her up then one exactly same as my face also I think I seen her double mask on the highway one day she did too !!! Makes me very upset angry allowed filth to steal our faces !!! I know mom in heaven Steven says, I know her to be a kind wonderful person, she knew the Lord !!! Confused why they keep screaming this and that I have endocrine terminal cancer ???? 

Screaming about lu on drugs high wasted dispenses illegal as doctor S at rush clinic he's gone dead dead retired then hit !!!!?????? Lol.....

You have diabetes bitch dying renal failure bitch sugar intake stop NOW !!! No more sodas fat ass !!! Lol well I haven't drank a soda since 2004 so you got the wrong girl !!! I collect candy as I find it eat candy  in months or weeks time, candy box I have NOT all the time !!! Dumb asses !!!! Sweet n salty my fave, most too sweet. Eye roll.

Weight should be lower small size 2 acceptable bitch you too fat f you fat whale we laugh !!! REALLY ??? Size 2 ???? Hmm.......I'm from the giants family of Wilk and M family I am not Asian either or teeny my body type is from my genetics, either giant or weight there regional cry baby brats, !!!! Also NOT on drugs or alcoholic !!! Too obsessed with my weight and my EVERYTHING, grow up go mind your own damn life business, nosey ass !!! You are all worse than the old ladies club up at sterling cafe on a Saturday morning gossip run !!!!! I laugh at you punks !!!

Z Japanese has wife Amanda L she N family they make baby for us on the house east creek is full here !!!??? Then screaming over washdc, Ada, taos, Edmond Moore Norman, OkCity, Delaware, Dallas Houston, Louisiana all day screams as I drove my grandma to Dr appointment this morning to Duncan hwy 81 screaming you kill us all when you travel bitch F you bitch fat ass !!! I'm already tired too much !!! Multi task drive work on cattle outdoors or whatever too much exhaustion with all this screaming !!! STOP.

Screaming nasty sicko perv filth that they peep on my girl parts took picture with satellite of my girl genitalia, screaming sicko embarrassing filth about you have a beautiful p###y bitch We need you over here bitch hot ass p###y bitch !!! Perv embarrassing filth....upsets me they see my areas !!! Screaming this non stop !!!

Seen fake Kell b at sonic drive thru diamond wedding ring on her left hand !!! Lol.....looked fake 

Screaming over tuck family, K babies with Z and Jason T family or his mother screaming about him in band, Ada connection with Jason ????

Yelling about something in tahlequah Bixby tulsa sapulpa, jet raynell Rita crtl m crtl they there p###y time bitches !!! Stillwater bank info my grandma had ???? Crook shit man happens F you bitch !!!! Owasso G B wife Sandy Wilk family her shit mess bar hops from Stillwater trafficking junk she did !!!?????? Screaming 5 years ago over her black kids or husband !!!!?????

Screaming more again over Burlington and the trav stuff money job, land houses ????? Then stuff he was into in Stillwater busted us years back shit F man !!!????? Screaming over McEwens and Cains B ???? Again we get this F him man !!! Z thinks he's power house !!! Shit ! F his ass to hell !!!?????? Take over that shit man !!! Kenz crook bitch to us ONLY he two sides F his ass bitch !!!!??????? What is this ???

Screaming about MZ F him Japanese nephew he ruled he goes also F him F the Mexican people !!! They did this to us Japanese !!! We are rulers we are strong !!! More of that b.s........eye roll...

Screaming over crtl pirates Asian southeast half travel waterway routes of the pirates Japanese and other Asian pirates drug trafficking also those involved ????????? Screaming about crtl pirates water routes determined !!!?????? We are commerce !!!!???? Whatever this is they scream non stop today !!!!! Hijacking airplanes plane depos ??? We will prevail we NEVER cease !!!?????? Whatever with this !!!????

Stevie keeps saying his brother Bobby chocked my tiggy cat dead because he bit him gave him aids tiggy dead dead bitch !!! Made me cry upset, I Bern through enough miss my cats my mom my grandparents, can't do anything about all this.......stressful confusing upsetting !!!!

More screams about pictures supposedly taken of my fat ass taking a shower 20 years ago they have stevie has of me they got into attic and used fishing twine through vent with camera thru vent in my bathroom took pictures videos of me in shower naked online fat ass online !!!??????? REALLY ??? Must be why all those weirdos creeps walked up to me randomly in stores laughing pointing whispering laughing at me, stalking me !!!??????? Stevie keeps saying this.

Saying the J family ALL weird we can't stand them just weirdos they are odd different creepy J family !!!!?????? REALLY ???? Don't give a crap what you think about our J family smart ass yuppie !!!! JEALOUS ???? Because we are NOT involved in your shit hole you dug yourselves into its NOT fair F them !!! Wah wah.... eye roll pathetic.

Screaming me and Megan have osteosarcoma, terminal endocrine cancer too fat weight bad fat ass size 2 best fat ass whales !!! Bwahaha !!!! Maybe the tables have turned on you over something cry bags !!! Go gather up your cry bag tears wah wah......annoying. more upsetting harassing over my sweet mama gone !!! Needs stopped. Why they keep this up I know she's gone to heaven.....I cry.

Screaming over more men's bathroom watching I 35 east of here wherever more big turds logs shirts great penis size hairy big bowling balls giants !!! Big hairy swingin sacks go low man !!! Dings a flop wiping moisture quickly !!!???? Washdc big hairy men shit a plenty logger penis !!! We laugh at them king size shits !!!! They have cancer balls, osteosarcoma penis bone !!! Itching is swelling, Jack c'mon itch giant size itching !!! Embarrassing filth sicko perv junk !!! ENOUGH.

Screaming over tulsa Wal-Mart ??? Ada businesses ??? Crtl owns Paul's valley crtl there we strong Lindsay goes f this shit man !!!????? You went to Ada many years ago it kills us you there bitch tulsa NEVER was same again you dared to go there years ago also bitch F you bitch family friends our ownership went money lost to H family H money you did this to N family !!! Screaming over walk h Mexican restaurant in t town ???? You dared to go there he was there in mask he hacked you they knew this !!! I remember small man dark eyes sheepish grin had phone out and I kept hearing loud ping ping siren spin my sound, scratchy noise in my waves there as he sat there, some kind of theme Mexican restaurant ???? Silver dollar city he was there too !!! Glaring creepy same mask was he guy on my porch with gun 5 years ago little man ???? Who was that ??????

Screaming over nicklecree band in Ada ???? Chris T wishes to marry you he knows you are beautiful !!! He from LA !!! Nice man but he's got disease !!!???? They told me 5 years ago he was wishing to meet marry me ???? Had son, was nice man this Chris T, very messed up or something they kept telling me ???? Heard them talking to him as I was hacked he was in Ada ???? I remember this. What was that ????? His voice kept saying he thought I was beautiful wanted to meet me soon marry me ??? You are beautiful Ms. J !!! We love you out here !!! Supposed to be him talked to me a few minutes then it swirled off in my bedroom, he kept saying that you can glance my way any day babe, and kept talking of how beautiful I was this that, and my voice and loved to listen to hear me singing ???? Said I was beautiful as any model they had out there where he was living, I remember him telling me that and he was saying he wished he could invite me out this way ????? He was nice but real messed up in the head talking !!!! Wouldn't shut up mumbled non stop, talked about my R family Joe, he's my idol man best guitarist there is out there !!!.......kept on kinda sad but weirdness talking to him in my bedroom, I couldn't get any of those people to shut up go off !

Whew ! 

j.






No comments:

Post a Comment