Saturday, December 1, 2018

A letter...

Hacking my Mimi now she's hearing chatter and she said harassing her about her and my mother's money !!!! Screaming northeast in trees stevie Japanese said on Mimi land property !!!! Better NOT be !!!!! Hating on DJ all nite and Ronny I could hear that on my waves, Mimi has been behaving odd as if she's angry agitated in her mind hateful attitude worse so stevie Japanese others screaming we are hacking that old bitch kill her you get all the money bitch fat ass you go anyway dying terminal cancer bitch whale !!! They took everything every one off bitch run your fat ass mouth off bitch F you bitch !!!

More harassing to my waves that your mom dead dead we killed her dead in hell we knew  she would go to hell they knew above before bitch go cry you go next !!! Steven said different.......Lmao !!!  Screaming over David F him man He did this he's conninving he did this F him man !!!! Seen mask of David Fred character at Woodlawn cemetery they said tell you......Japanese.

Japanese sully family up this road by here, ping ping fakes bad masks Japanese screams over sully land money house non stop this morning.....Screaming over Robby money land hay business ????? We get it our family !!!! N family gone F Z F him to hell m fer he did this to kill it F him !!! He go !!!! More of that.

Screaming over shepherd kid again dead head in bucket on creek ???? Lol......whatever.

Screaming over Ronny money he has DJ money m crtl F him F them man I get it ALL !!! Screaming over sterling people dragging trash more more to creek for money to make fing card as yours whale we from sterling we be friends have to make more money zillions to get card as you we meet hey, we be friends but we have to use your fat ass kill this shit !!!! It never ends until we get bank info card as you fat ass many more years left go cry bitch !!!!???? They keep telling me another year another year no help for me no Steven lu to get me out !!!! Shit mess, non stop screaming no help bitch another year not enough money for us over here we from sterling bitch you meet us in a year !!!! Japanese and others !!!! I HOPE NOT. HELP !!!!!!

Telling me we have to get rid of ALL your fake family around you nearby to let you have estate fat ass go cry !!! You fing bitch go F yourself loser fat ass you own estate you whale !!!!

Screaming over R family again Joe in Nash !!! He's doing this !!!! F him nasty bitch Fing model bitch F him RF F them man !!!! His brother go too F him mfers F them we take everything man !!! Crazy laughter Japanese and others..........eye roll annoying stupid.....More of that.

Screaming threats to kidnap me rape kill me because I drive everywhere mostly by myself, then ping ping me in pickup on highway screaming over me stopping anywhere.....this morning, crying over pboy Hwood Nash killing Seth r ?????? Then screaming over Seth j money fakes some baby they had want money for ?????? He had ????

Screaming over T town oil wells the malls money or something ????? Ada filth screaming over that junk again something about money creeks stores ????? Some lawyer's kid ???? Lives there wants estate house money ???? Whoever whatever this is ????

Sending fake masks around G Earn N family, ALL, he said wanting him to buy them beer cigarettes, asked him for money so now they are up to something with this, please watch him if possible these creeps are bound to be dangerous and know he's depressed. Stevie involved, screaming threats keeps saying Mimi G die soon I will be left alone to farm on my own no estate just a joke fat ass on you you die soon terminal cancer anyway bitch go cry all this joke about estate we dea just used you because you NOT involved in anything bitch go cry bitch !!! ?????????? Keeps saying this to me.

Times are tough with mom gone, G behaves as he does now Mimi is being hacked, more so hateful, knit picky about everything turning utensils a certain way in a drawer perfect just life is weirdness, depressing, blah........

Screaming over mm estate again NOT fair NOT fair F you bitch fat ass !!! Megan dead dead F her fat ass bitch !!!! Non stop then screaming over J family they F everyone's shit over we go F the J family F them to hell !!! So sick of this. Screaming over my grandparents J They go F this shit man !!!! I miss my J family     I miss my mama.

Oh well.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment