Friday, December 7, 2018

More stressful screaming hacking letter...

Took my grandma to business bank stuff today on a whim, the screaming ping ping hacking started about my mom's bank info given to me, my account more threats that Japanese dea crtl cia fbi own MY money !!! REALLY ???? I didn't know that TRASH !!!! Putting your name on money it goes to cia dea fbi because you are dying terminal cancer bitch dead dead !!! Stevie and others screaming non stop boy that for some reason angered them how dare I may have money coming to me !!!! How in the hell is my ANYTHING their damn business I'd like to know !!!!????? I'm NOT involved in ANYTHING get that dumb ass thug cry babies !!!!!!!!!!????

Philip told my grandma this week that krissa needs to be executer of my grandma money estate put krissa name on everything !!!! She thought that was crooked and said NO........so I am trying to figure out why this mask fake trash is allowed nearby and into my grandma business privy to her personal info ????!!!! Why the he'll is that allowed huh ????? Do you know how stressful dangerous and pathetic it is my life and my grandma's life is this F ' ed up !!!!!???? Pretty damn sorry !!!! Surrounded by thugs convicts criminals, the worst of every kind after me and this estate shit I don't even have and crook dea screaming in my head following me, sending trash after me everywhere We have dea sentences to finish we use your fat ass bitch OkCity dea fbi use your fat ass bitch F you bitch !!! REALLY ????!!!! Dumb asses !!!! I do NOT have anything involved in ANY of this shit mess !!!! I guess everybody else must have been busted for something but my fat ass didn't know anything about all this or what it even was !!! Buzz off m fers !!! Go cry like the cry tittys you are grow a pair !!! Crooks !!! Shit mess you cry about you step in every day you made yourself dig your own damn self out leave me alone !!! Illegal to sit there stalk me like prey, hack EVERYTHING I have shit all over me blame me for something I'm NOT involved in screaming at me over this estate crap you cry bag over !!!

Screaming blaming me over something about N family going some cry titty shit cry bag over east male can't grow the F up !!!! I told his nasty ass :::Life's hard little bitch grow up go cry your little trafficking ass busted trash ass to hell m fer !!! Wah wah !!! Blaming me for his friends family mama gone or some shit, yeah well life's hard bitch my mama is dead you think I care about your shitty cry tears m fer ???? Nope no more feelings TRASH.

Screaming they take any money you have dea cia gets EVERYTHING y o u have you are dying accept your death soon terminal cancer govt gets estate land oil money of celebs you have inherit bitch dying we get grandma money goes to us !!! Anything with your brother name goes to dea busted we laugh you are dying fat ass bitch !!!!! Then they told me they are setting up Japanese and other loser trash dea fbi cia thinking I am dying now so they will go after my money for my estate so ENOUGH of that little people over east losers !!! Go cry little brats busted I laugh at you busted little cry baby brats wah TRASH !!! Worthless ugly losers !!!!!

Screaming over Z going to T town to kill off somebody band and he got popped for it man !!!! F them man !!!????? Bobby there ???? Whatever is this now ????? More screaming over IH money T H money and the whole H factory We own it he won't kill us he's involved in this shit bitch guilty as us man !!!!????? He goes !!! He cries over his family won't execute them he's involved goes dead dead !!!!!?????? Whoever whatever non stop screaming !!!!! Hwood Nash Joe he goes Big balls a dongin man !!!!! Talking nasty about his male areas / parts just sicko nasty !!!!!!!! Inappropriate for me to say or repeat or here about him.......!!!!! Nasty !!!!

Screaming about fbi OkCity gets money off I 35 man !!!! Screaming about crook Tulsa fbi here close by in Step county, crook Japanese moved here for himself to slide by with thug style crap......??????? Call the damn fbi headquarters on this !!! Lol......

Screaming Joe goes Bill goes !!! F him F his brother !!! They do this F them m fers F them !!!!!We get EVERYTHING they have ours !!! Go to us here F them !!!! 

Screaming that they stole my social security number today because in bank computers ???! Non stop we take it use it !!!! Estate go to us anyway !!!! M crtl land oil Darko basin goes to us F them F them !!!!

We know your every move bitch !!! We have to know fat ass we use your fat ass bitch we own you govt owns you bitch !!!! REALLY ???? I sure didn't know that either TRASH !!!! You dumb asses can't clean up your shit mess can you cry bags !!!! Grow up !!!!! Blame yourself for your shit mess dea sentences you scream at me blame me for filth worthless garbage all of you losers !!!!

Screaming you kill everyone in the banks our girls work there F you bitch fat ass bitch our prostitutes work there get out get out bitch screaming all this while I am at the bank as I walked in the door......

Screaming over Japanese Steven lu going went on I 35 fakes trying to kill you fat ass they go F you !!! Screaming over timbo olly brats models money ???? Dea fbi cia pboy Dallas Ardmore, screaming over OkCity Norman Blanchard Jared greenhouse money he gets or something ??????

Blaming me, Bill, Gary, Joe, Eric others for EVERYTHING. Non stop like I said brats crying only have yourselves to blame cry babies for your shit mess your deep into !!! Japanese screaming non stop.....

Keep screaming Z and Kenz are dead dead gone !!!?????

I just don't know how much more this I can handle !!!!can't handle  this much longer, too much stress as I try to complete tasks, help my grandma, feed cattle, pets etc, clean up business from my mom's passing.......all that and have to listen to people scream, blame, harass, threaten, belittle, insult, play mind games, I can't even sleep much anymore.......very stressed too much from these creepy thug criminal organizations people whoever whatever they are screaming at me over money my family that estate stuff if it's real..??? I don't have any money, I save money to live.......this is all too much and crooked illegal toward me and what family I have left......what is all this really ????

Screaming non stop stuff at me real or true or imagined over this Z person whichever whoever ???? Why ???? Exhausted. Exhausted from all this and now I'm apparently dying from terminal endocrine cancer ???? Really, hmm.....not surprised that's my life..


No comments:

Post a Comment