Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Screaming hacking more letter...

Well hacking my house phone and old cell phone, G phone he has and Mimi house phone she has mom old phone that was hers.......

So I bought a newer Trac cheap phone comp, STRESS to activate and hacking going on my brain waves since I bought it at DG !!! Don't buy that fat ass we kill hack you with it I have NO work NOW F you we will have to leave hack you bitch !!! F you fat ass !!! So they screamed at me ALL damn day, more Mimi bank STRESS, no help as you know, gotta call my brother bank info everywhere stressful sorting finding worrying over her trust and of Bobby Japanese Philip ruined trust money at m town bank head mom name on it, Philip said ONLY his name because of trust it's distributed anyway he said, he got mad I said put me and my brother name in her place then angry I requested to take a death certificate of mother's to lawyer who is supposed to be drawing up will says Mimi needs to place mom money in trust unnamed then Philip distributes it to us ?????? Crooks !!! Put just his name on money and then he gets more so he says his full Parthenon will be cheated if Mimi places our names on mother's part ?????!!!! HELP.

Hehe was stressed the other day I was hearing hack ping ping and she heard whispers she said Vanessa at bank was one there helping us supposedly and she just took mom name off bank info put Philip on there !!!! When he is gone they say why can't we wrap this up and HELP me with all this stressful sad b.s. !!!!??? They keep telling me dea OkCity and fake Philip patty krissa Brett Tessa are N Japanese family ready to take Mimi money and crook with Philip face !!! Why can't someone help me !!!!??????? They need to END this and HELP me, I know I have over helped being nice helpful in any way I can !!!! I am threatened everyday over that b.s. Japanese N family or some thug crtl red neck trash my family was messed up in that junk with !!!! Then told I am terminal cancer dying govt killed my mom we did it bitch fat ass !!! Govt takes estate if it exists they sold everything she was aids case sold to LA Hwood !!!! Govt uses you fat ass you will die soon from cancer and you go bitch using you !!! Nobody helps you fat bitch you die no one coming to talk with you over estate see nobody on the way because you are terminal bitch !!!! Japanese screaming over Z real fake or whatever he does NOT have enough cash yet he HATES your nasty fat ass bitch T town went over you bitch F you you went to tulsa years ago whale !!!

Screaming over Bobby demise stevie screaming crying sent me nasty pics of his filth gone upsetting sicko dream pictures of him last night as I tried to rest !!! Screaming over Z psychotic m fer went gone NOW he hacks your cash strips and spies on you in stores follows money trail hacking magnetic cash strips in your purse looks through your purse !!!! REALLY !!! Aren't going to find anything trashy bitch cry baby !!!!! AND why's this allowed to go on hacking my phone purse and cash REALLY that's pretty damn stalker illegal when I'm protected they say !!!!!! Creepy bitch !!!

Screaming over Ada N family trash there Tulsa Ardmore crap there Nash trash goes F him F Joe !!! We kill him over !!! We take it all man !!! He think he's so damn smart F !!!! Model !!! F Joe to hell !!! Screaming over Hwood Bill DP money land items that whore had !!! Screaming over Japanese N family sluts in heat dying over here m fers !!!!?????? What is this cry bagging over brats ???!!!

Screaming because of my mother's money she left us Philip gets his part he's my father !!!! M crtl Tessa works with us she helps she nice to us !!!! ?????? More of that crap.......m crtl I am related to you bitch I own this here Philip Mark my dad uncle !!!!?????? Who is this dumb ass cry brat ????! So damn tired of hearing this junk, screaming at me over being related to Cwfd thomps !!!! They F everyone over the Fat Fs fat as you bitch J family we laugh ALL fat as hell as them in control !!! F you ALL fat Fs !!! Old man crying over Z he's dead bitch old man goes we take EVERYTHING bitch !!!!

More of this screaming about Frankie is he alive or not he tried talking to me with Bobby one evening so I suppose he's gone right ???? I just have to play so much chat with these talkers annoyers !!!! Keep screaming I was born with aids Hiv you infected by Sandy at hospital and govt day you were born bitch f you whale !!!!! Screaming lies made up about my poor mama, she was gay she had aids she was on creek F everyone fat ass she gone they killed her !!! REALLY ????!!!! there's NO damn truth to that m fers !!!! You got the WRONG mama !!!! My mom was NEVER involved in this filth TRASH !!! I think you dumb asses are spoiled cry brats with gay moms and born on the creek over there inbreds !!!! My mama was a Christian, NEVER left alone by anybody because of family b.s. and being my mama, that's what I cry over !!!! NEVER be able to get over this sadness !!! Then keep saying she's in hell bitch go cry !!! NEVER see her ever again !!!! Non stop mental cruelty mind games torture games to the mind, I've had a lifetime of this junk m fers cry bags !!! Wah wah go play mind game warfare on your little cry baby spoiled brat selves !!!! Don't work on this bitch !!! You have to ALL hide behind crook equipment in the sky and handheld that's weak !!! Wah wah !!! Not FAIR !!! Eye roll !!!

Screaming over fbi goes F you F her F that bitch she worthless bitch going dead dead !!!! Guess that you S !!!!?????? Lmao !!!! Tear em a new one girl !!!!   ;)

James THANK YOU for saving my life, saving my EVERYTHING, still more to go !!!! Love ya and S !!!! Can't wait to see you ALL I know are WORTH it !!! Hugs !!! TRUTH !!!! Hope we can get away from this someday !!! Fingers crossed.......yikes !!!

So whenever I had to activate this phone I had to turn on my internet and screaming ringing still going on with us here, screaming over my pets me, G Mimi health tech so I bought the phone to hopefully health tech my self simplify things so others won't follow scream at me, easier for us all Steven says it's SAFE cannot hack me, us, my pets turn off at night right ???? Still screaming over cyst in my neck they created cancer bitch dying !!!???? HOPE NOT !!!

Then Mimi had doctor appointment today Maria m at Duncan they screamed Japanese she goes NOW F you !!! Steven did this to us !!! She's fake mask I can tell from Spain she says hateful talk over me, condescending to me same as others always have in that junk as Philip all of em !!! Says Mimi heart tests NOT given to her from chicksha she was angry over it, and bitch, then took cholesterol check on her blood  2 nd blood draw from my grandma, she said meds for cholesterol will be needed Mimi says she tried taking it years ago prescribed said it makes her weak, blood pressure very low, and kidney disease ???? Says she may need dialysis soon kidneys function at 30 percent ONLY alarming she says.....wants heart tests, pushy up to thugs crook stuff I believe.........boys said she's crook wants to end lives is that one even real ???? Keep screaming that she's Steven real one or Kenz ????? I don't know Steven to behave as that.....body type NOT his limbs !!!! Prescribed Mimi thyroid meds, pick up tomorrow......she's TIRED, upset same as me, I know she's worried about business, non stop she knows of thugs all too well in this family !!!

Creepy masks need to go so laughable !!! Hateful people, then screaming I have endocrine cancer ?????! Is this one real or not your thyroid is F ed like hell cancer bitch stevie says he has to keep saying this to inform me they told him !!! So I won't be so UPSET ????!!!!

Keep playing Z crying over his mama or some N family over east ???? HE is LOST over the money man !!! We laugh man !!! Crying over money from my blog candy bar crying or something ???? Who is this ??? What is this ???

Screams over tuckers ??? K and Z family ???? Money off that b.s., more of that....Screaming over east Ada east Rush s, something about his houses ??? You beautiful !!! He goes NOW !!!! We take you with us to house SOON !!!!????? What is this shit ???? I am so tired of listenin to crack whack people inbred thugs catching my new phone hacking or plugging it over east she goes soon for this bitch !!! ???? REALLY ??? Why won't they leave me alone I have NO privacy !!!

So I bought the phone m fers ONLY to health tech myself and others my pets so they won't be inconvenienced by my fat old whale ass over here and cry bitch scream moan hate at me blame me like Bobby and stevie and Aaron over here !!! Damn !!!!! Sick of them I cannot help that I need surgery help !!! I am SORRY I didn't know about you having to do all this surgery everybody bitching !!! They do NOT even know me, smart asses !!! F them !!! They go NOW !!!! Lmao !!! Activation required turning on my internet box to activate so hope it's SAFE and we don't die of hacking, bees, voices, HELP please check it if possible !!!

Screaming over sterling my family old high school junk worthless stories.....this is becoming so old hat......repeated b.s. for years.....

Hope I survive to laugh at the end if it gets here ??? 

Oh well. j.


No comments:

Post a Comment