Wednesday, December 5, 2018

More another letter.....

More screams early am over Ronny DJ, they did THIS F them to hell man !!!! Darko basin site goes to govt we know it does killing them ALL off govt kills you bitch !!!! Placing terminal cancer on you bitch NOW to kill you cannot stop us F you fat ass !!! Screaming Z real that I ruined his money off high fashion girls non stop over this he HATES you fat bitch !!!! You ruined his brother today at gas stop !!! So he must have been the little bitty bitch dark eyes had his phone out trying to ping ping me this evening kept watching me I could see thru his gray car rolling drugs in a pipe, watching me kept getting his phone out I heard ping ping non stop playing hip hop rap  loudly.........so he's a brother to fake Z ????? Screaming I get married to someone else bitch F you bitch !!! Screams of I 35 again over and over F them F Joe F the R family to hell !!!!! 

Screaming of Tucker family F you bitch you did this telling them we screamed at you Tucker family goes Kate got it she's ours family the child was Z child money needed bitch F you !!!! Screaming about I 35 high fashion sluts, some oil check oil billionaire worth this shit man !!!!??????? Whatever whoever ????? Japanese man from Dallas HE goes F him F him WE take everything bitch F Joe F his brother to hell !!!! Screaming about Bill in LA money from whores there ????!!!! Over and over HE gets it ALL F him to hell F him man !!!!!?????? Whatever this is about, who knows !????

Screaming about m crtl krissa Brett Bryan patty Tessa Philip money houses whores babies ????!!!!! WE take everything F govt F you bitch you family gone dead dead bitch go to hell also bitch F you bitch fat ass bitch whale !!!!!!

More screaming about my J family Megan goes !!!! F her to hell bitch YOU ALL dead dying we kill you fat asses F you bitches Megan betrayed the Tucker family !!!!! F her f her !!!! F Kent he hit them !!!! He had son of our family HE gets money from estate !!! we know this was to be his also bitch YOU are over dead bitch !!!!!??????? Japanese b.s. more more damn !!!! ENOUGH cry tittys !!!!

Screaming over Missouri people or something cement over f them we want houses to live there !!!! F you govt goes to hell we hack to kill takeover the world !!!! Screaming about hacking washdc satellite info computers to take over all elements !!!! We run country to our advantage !!!! We own EVERYTHING soon !!!!  Screaming over Guantanamo and people to escape for helping them or something ????? Lol......everyday a new adventure to listen to........crying brats !!!

Screaming over Nash, hw, Dallas pboy Juarez, Cabo, screaming over Frankie b adult son and Kia kids ??????? HE did this to us !!!! F him !!!!! Threats on my pets, pumpkin cat has terminal cancer dying dead dead !!!! Your dog dying soon bitch hacked dying go cry your mother dead we killed her bitch F you !!! You go next bitch !!!!+????? Upsetting non stop broken record pathetic screaming.......

Got a sandwich with coupon and they screamed because I stopped at arbys in d town ????? Why ???? Annoying stupid pathetic.........Then screaming over cow feed and red pickup truck ???? Really dumb asses !!!?????? Idiots.

Screaming about supposed naked pictures of me in shower crook fbi dea took of me with camera in my bathroom attic vent !!!!!!?????? screams this day after day it's online bitch go cry your fat ass naked and we took baby pictures of you taking baby bath as baby placed online for pedo you baby pictures we laugh fat F bitch !!!!?????????? Non stop says this upsets me to no end..........sicko pervs !!!

Screaming about Ave again her and Scott, getting rid of them they are dying NOW they go dead dead !!!!?????? Watch out for Ave !!!! Whoever whatever this is dangerous threats sicko pervs.......We kidnap them we get estate and HIS money he goes !!!! F them tulsa over F them man F Ada east central ????? More of that junk.....eye roll.....

Screaming they behead Z in the morning I will do THIS to him myself he goes he goes !!!! F him man !!!! HE is reason we are in numbers NOW HE is dead dead F him !!!! Fat F his brother goes also F them F them !!! We own stores we own the H money it is ours !!! I am owner !!!! Some Japanese weirdos militant type cry brat........creepy. over and over with this dump......Nast talk about Kat dens again, sicko blue boobs veins nasty filth about her and others in Nast sicko sex !!!! puke !!!!! Won't STOP talking screaming about Kat dens sicko perv and her money others sick stuff they did with her at parties......????? Puke !!!!

Screaming about olly kids money modeling in LA, behavior of kids on creek olly, timbo money estate everything upsetting talk.......

Screaming over my moms money and my Mimi estate her Monet mom's inheritance to me my brother screaming they take it crook it to them fbi dea crooks playing Philip ???? Scares me, worrisome, upsetting never know what they will pull try to do to me, us left.......very scarey.......HELP. keep screaming govt is taking everything from us NOT involved and I will be trafficked kidnapped raped killed for money estate m crtl oil Darko basin land killing us with cancer satellite and crook dea fbi ok city Dallas oil people up to this and threats non stop........Japanese people or this N family over east or EVERYWHERE ????? I'm upset scared of what they will be allowed to do to us me here NOT involved........future is scarey.....these crazy thugs NEVER cease never go away......

thanks to everyone for helping caring enough to keep us me safe.....and to health techs, I love you ALL........TRUTH.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment