Monday, December 3, 2018

More more more......Letter...

Well now more screaming early am over bowtie Texas feed lot, cattle sales, something about a big guy Texas cattle person in crtl going F you bitch F the govt !!! F I 35 !!! F them man we get money non stop not fair not fair !!!

Screaming over Z real HE did this !!! F him to hell F him man he goes dead dead dead F him man !!!! Screaming about lu and his money F him he goes he goes man !!!! Japanese and stevie.....Screaming over olly brats timbo gone F them ! I get money I get it !!! Non stop.....annoying then screaming over m crtl Darko basin, DJ and Ronny F them they did this man !!!! Screaming over Ricky V, he goes man !!! He Fs this shit man over F him NOW goes dead dead !!!!! Boy, Ricky must have stirred the hornets over there !!!! Non stop screams over all this...... The usual........yawn.

This morning early am screaming at me about not fair I can't have your grandmother money I don't get money like that !!! F you bitch fat F !!!! We keep mother death certificate at OkCity from you so you cannot get her money NOT fair not fair we get it we get ALL the money you have fat ass !!!! Not fair I can't have estate money I want it F you bitch brat F you bitch dying of terminal cancer anyway bitch you go as your mother fat whale you go dying bitch !!!! Eavesdropping still about my grandmother money she has and my mother's money she left, said govt doesn't allow you to have money They keep everything from you bitch !!!! Screaming he's hacking my mimi's mind again to tell her NOT to sign me and brother money of mom's inheritance to us, stevie and others hacking her cell phone house phone house robot voice playing on ice box again at night creepy.......Stevie and others non stop.......Screaming not fair not fair I want it I can't have it bitch F you NOT involved !!!! ANGERS me they are allowed to know my every move, money business NONE of their damn business !!!!!!that is VERY DANGEROUS, for others to know of money inheritance.....obviously !!!!!! SICK of this THUG TRASH knowing ALL my business !!!!! I think I can damn sure say NOT FAIR honestly !!!! ONLY ME.

Screaming over Hwood Nash trash again Dallas Ardmore F them man I get hit with this man Texas here F govt man !!!! Crying over Japanese crtl trash money land oil wells estate money they can't have !!!! Wah wah !!! Various voices screaming over estate mm F you bitch F you fat ass !!! We buy into estate we owners F you f you not legal !!!! Non stop with this two nights in a row !!!! 

You know how funny it is to listen to a bunch of turd head losers guys men cry like a bunch of sissy girls !!!!!!?????????? Bwahaha !!!! Every day, night, hour, minute, second.......cry bagging !!!! Poor excuses for men........Bwahaha.......crying over money mm estate diamonds, old underwear, old makeup, wigs, false nails !!!!! Men males crying like a bunch of pansys !!!!! How pathetic !!! Not fair not fair wah wah !!!!

Screaming over Kent J and my J family, holdin it down over there wherever, Not fair F them F Kent F the J family to hell !!!! I be ought into mm estate twenty years ago man !!!! F them, I can't find you bitch !!! You will marry me SOON I know I can find you bitch !!!!! He don't want to shut up whoever he is ????! He's saying he's my man he's marrying me SOON with diamond engagement ring from Japan !!!????? HELP.

Screaming over Bill Joe R family Joe's brother goes !!!! HE did this here to everyone !!! F him I kill him !!!! Joe did THIS bitch HE is dying SOON !!!!! Screaming over Tyler and Casey F them R family going I will kill them ALL !!!! F them man !!!! This fat F Seth r goes to night F his nasty fat face F him to hell F his ass funny loser man !!!!! I laugh at his fat ass m fers F him now down m fer fat funny loser man !!!! More of that junk.......

Screaming I will kill her this goes to ME m fers I am the ruler of THIS F you ALL you die bitch you will marry me or else bitch I am your husband to wed or else I will find you bitch !!!!! They tell me you are beautiful !!! I am enjoying THIS !!! I will find you !!!! He's loco !!!!  That guy is Japanese militant type weirdo, creepy perv !!!! He NEVER shuts up.

Screaming about G family and MZ F him to hell F the Mexican people !!!! f them man f them they can't rule here !!!! More of that junk.....yawn. over and over screaming about them, this, that, he's ruler.

Screaming they are kidnapping me for estate to marry him he's on I 35 evidently ????? He keeps screaming he's ruler or something of that area Ardmore is screamed also...........who is that creepy perv ???? is he same as yesterday ?????? Militant type ruler ??????

Screaming about my grandparents j up there and grandpa got mad and hit somebody ???? Lol........sounds good to me......Screaming about pumpkin cat and my dog, or harassing me about my mom gone........non stop.......
..

Bill I know it's bad.

Love, Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment